• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Maintenance Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make you aware that the forums at AspiesCentral.com will be temporarily closed from 1:00am (GMT +1) tonight.

Do not worry, the forums are expected to re-open at 2:00am (GMT +1) or possibly sooner. The purpose of this brief closure to test some functionality (not related to reported bugs).

Apologies for the short notice, I should have made a thread earlier today about it.

Re: Forum Closure.

Rename it to "maintenance work" to make it sound less scary then you know members and visitors won't have to worry about being in the site going to close down.

My face was about to drop when you told me that on msn. :lol2: but then telling me you was experimenting and fixing bugs, it was just a sigh of relief and also thought you was for a minute going out of your mind then. :lol2:

Re: Forum Closure.

Rename it to "maintenance work" to make it sound less scary then you know members and visitors won't have to worry about being in the site going to close down.

Point taken and title changed.

Oh no! I'll still be awake. :( Oh well, maybe I'll have to do something else for that hour. :(

Thanks for warning us though. :)

I did not manage to know about the maintenance work. But I am still happy about coming here with the previous problems that I wanted to raise solved :D

re opened after 3 am lol gmt+ 1 but I'm glad it's back up after going down and we got a down page not just some code on screen ;)

You may just wanna do a mass email next time to make it easier then everyone will know theres cones and construction tape up

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom