• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Liam's YouTube channel

I think it’s lovely that you would like Liam’s experience in the world and yours to be able to help others. He looks like a precious child, figuring his way out in the world.

I would just offer a bit of caution in how much of his life you post to YouTube. I realize that you did not monetize the channel, but especially as Liam grows, it would be important for him to have a say in what moments of his life are publicly broadcasted.

I know your intentions are sweet, wholesome, and true, but the Internet is a risky place for a child to be visible.

Kindest regards and offered with compassion.

I think it’s lovely that you would like Liam’s experience in the world and yours to be able to help others. He looks like a precious child, figuring his way out in the world.

I would just offer a bit of caution in how much of his life you post to YouTube. I realize that you did not monetize the channel, but especially as Liam grows, it would be important for him to have a say in what moments of his life are publicly broadcasted.

I know your intentions are sweet, wholesome, and true, but the Internet is a risky place for a child to be visible.

Kindest regards and offered with compassion.
I really appreciate that feedback. That is part of the reason why I'm sharing this too. It has been on my mind to make all the videos private just for our family. I think I'll do that. Thank you!

Again,

I really appreciate that feedback. That is part of the reason why I'm sharing this too. It has been on my mind to make all the videos private just for our family. I think I'll do that. Thank you!

Again,
He’s a wonderful, beautiful child! Precious as can be. With a lovely mum, too.

New Threads

Top Bottom