• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to Talk to my Mum Alone

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
We have just had a house buyer and i’m coming up to my annual review so I want to talk about to my Mum alone but my sister is always their since she is between jobs how do I talk to just my Mum since my sister is just always their and don’t want to upset her by tell her to go away. However annoying she can be she is still one of my faverite people.

Rationality tells you: just ask it, but I can totally understand (on a more emotional level?) why this can be difficult.

Still, you have to ask her.

New Threads

Top Bottom