• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone

Do vaccinations cause autism

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Lily

Hello, my name is Lily and I have a son who was diagnosed as autistic at 2years of age, he is now 30, and has 4 children of his own, is a stay at home dad during the day and works in the evening. I am very proud of him and his loving wife. He still has problems with "spacing out" on rare occasions, but works really hard at maintaining his attention to his family and his environment. I stumbled across this site while searching for information about Autism and the Amish. I had read a very interesting article on a Catholic new site, and the author a nurse was being verbally attacked for being pro vaccination. I would love to hear the opinions of the people on this site about vaccinations, the Amish and Autism.

New Threads

Top Bottom