• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi all, call me the HULK.

Hey all,

My real name is Ricky, and I am 16. I'm from New Zealand but was living in Switzerland for a couple of months (exchange student) and now moving...

Anyway, at school they call me the hulk. I am the hulk.
I have Autism (ASD) diagnosed by a doctor. shes amazing, the best doctor. and not just for me. like all patients that have her are lucky, shes a true god.

good to be here with like minded people.

excuse me if I'm angry I went to my GP to take the two steroids, one being Testosterone , on them for 6 weeks in total, 3 weeks complete. they make me feel STRONG and power...

its good.

you too.

love and peace.

- the hulk.

New Threads

Top Bottom