• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Food Cravings Game

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
How to play:

It's a variation of the "Picture Hunt" game.

The person before you types out what food they are craving.

Then you post a photo of that food.

Under the photo, type out what food you are craving.

And then the next person posts a photo of your food, and then underneath they type out what they are craving.

And so on.

I will start.

iu

Hot Chocolate with whipped cream.

I don't know what that is, but it's not what I'm craving. :)
It should look like this:

View attachment 116899

Mango Lassi for Yeshuasdaughter:

iu

Chocolate cake
In the USA, the only goat cheese available is usually soft chevrie.

I tried goat cheddar once. It was so good. But I haven't found it since.

I usually buy goat milk instead of cow milk. I love it, but it is very hard to find. And while cow milk is about 4 dollars a gallon, goat milk can be about 20 per gallon. So it's a rare treat.

In the USA, the only goat cheese available is usually soft chevrie.

I tried goat cheddar once. It was so good. But I haven't found it since.

I usually buy goat milk instead of cow milk. I love it, but it is very hard to find. And while cow milk is about 4 dollars a gallon, goat milk can be about 20 per gallon. So it's a rare treat.
We are lucky. Here in NW Michigan, in Leelanau Co., goat dairies and cheese makers have been busy. Because of the low nutrient sandy soil its terroir is different than the richer lime soils of most of dairyland. Here they flavor the Chevre with herbs from our area.

I don't think I've ever tasted lobster. Looks good though. Like a po boy sub.

iu

Ribeye steak.

New Threads

Top Bottom