• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Brag about yourself.

What a skill. I would love to see what you would do with all my k'nex.
Well, to be more specific it's more like I get really bored and things sometimes get away from me. K'Nex, hm... I'll look it up.
...(A Google Search Later)...
Oh my, never played with those before. Might take a few tries before it becomes anything special (i.e. besides buildings and weird decorations), like a Rube Goldberg machine (though that one'll take quite a bit of planning).

I'm very good at saying how I am bad at everything.
Also good at saying that the few things iv done in my life were easy and meaningless.

My father on the other hand, He never done anything bad in his life, if I had to use a imaginary example, if he crash his car to a tree, he would argue that the tree feel on the car instead. xDDDDD

He had a miserable life and yet his self esteem is so hight, we are like day and night.

With God's blessing, I am a can-do kind of guy. I consider myself to be a good problem-solver. I did not solve every problem that I have encountered, but I have solved enough of them to consider the odds to be in my favor.

And I don't consider failure to be a loss, just a boundary of my mortal limitations.

Last edited:
Alphabetically?
In order of size?

Abkhazia?
Transdienistra?

By general geographic area, usually I would start with North America, but it's not necessary. As for disputed territories or quasi States, like those listed above, or Western Sahara or even Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland......or various islands still covered under remnants of colonialism.....I would leave those out.

Although I would include Kosovo and Palestine so it's really a matter of taste. That said, I don't really have any problems with naming places with different levels of sovereignty and recognition. It's just that the list would get longer and less defined.

The UN is a good place to start in terms of what a country is. However, even using that baseline you are going to have to default to your own judgement at times.

By general geographic area, usually I would start with North America, but it's not necessary. As for disputed territories or quasi States, like those listed above, or Western Sahara or even Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland......or various islands still covered under remnants of colonialism.....I would leave those out.

Although I would include Kosovo and Palestine so it's really a matter of taste. That said, I don't really have any problems with naming places with different levels of sovereignty and recognition. It's just that the list would get longer and less defined.

The UN is a good place to start in terms of what a country is. However, even using that baseline you are going to have to default to your own judgement at times.

Interesting. Did you read that one where there is a 'no man's land'
No country claims it.
One guy smuggled his way in and put down a flag trying to claim his country .

'no non state operative can claim a country' he was told.

No country claims it.

Have you heard of The Kingdom of Lovely? A guy called Dan Wallace decides to try to set up his own country... in his bedroom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Start_Your_Own_Country#Kingdom_of_Lovely
Not surprisingly, he didn't succeed in gaining independence from the UK.

No country claims it.

I've not heard of. Where is it located? Likely too small to show up on most any map. I mean people will claim volcanic ash with an active volcano in the middle if they thought someone might be able to build a hotel on it in 500 years.

I've not heard of. Where is it located? Likely too small to show up on most any map. I mean people will claim volcanic ash with an active volcano in the middle if they thought someone might be able to build a hotel on it in 500 years.

I've Just a vague memory of it.
Possibly disputed land off morocco.

I've Just a vague memory of it.
Possibly disputed land off morocco.

Probably hijacked this thread long enough to cause annoyance with the general reader. However, I have compulsion to add information that may conclude it. You might be talking about Bir Tawil, although its status is a little bit more complicated than squatter's rights. The best you're going to get from staying there is dust in your eyes, but claims on either side would be provocative.

New Threads

Top Bottom