• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Animal Bonding

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I captured a photo of my dad and my cat Me-Mow. What photos does everyone have with their animals?

1687740310402.jpeg

Eft9wBs.jpg

This is Cooper, the older of my two dogs. Here he is at the ocean for the first time.

74a8b0f2e1e12b2bb07e1e035ce5ae9eff85652d.jpg

This is also Cooper, but made of lasers or something.

K5sjA7G.jpg

And this is Dingle, the smaller and younger of the two. Cooper is passive, Dingle is chaotic, so this is a rare image of her actually sitting still. Sort of. What she's doing here is standing guard on the stairs to the basement. The moment I walk past those stairs (towards the rest of the basement) for any reason she will get up and sprint down after me. She must prevent me from entering the bathroom, you see. No, I dont know why. But she will absolutely flip the heck out if I go in there and she's aware of it.

She is very clingy and follows me around a lot.

Speaking of which she's been intermittently barking from the top of the stairs for a few minutes now, that's generally a "COME UP HERE ALREADY, YOU DOOFUS", so I should probably go see her.

My cat Alley , she used to love changing my guitar strings with me,especially swatting the strings or running off with them

And Ava dog in her youth
IMG_3697.jpeg
IMG_3696.jpeg

with my wife and Benji who is now 11 and has trouble walking from joint pain :( but he was younger here :)

20170610_113820.jpg

I so love this picture - kittens from my old cat Grimm (and yes, I am wearing shorts :) )
catperson.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom