• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you dream about recently?

Arashi222, I really feel for you. I dream all time about friends I've lost. It was horrible when I woke up, but now it's gotten to the point where I enjoy seeing them again in lucid dreams where they've become regular visitors. It's so strange.

I'll often dream about the next day, that something is going to go horribly wrong, and then I think - this can't be real, this must be a dream. Hurray! It is! I have a second chance at doing it right.

I have crazy, fantastical dreams too, all the time. But I can never remember them for more than a few seconds after I've woken up.

Re: What did you dream last night?

Just want to apologize that I couldn't find the other thread about what we dreamt last night though I looked. And that is why I started a dream thread. I will be reading the other thread also.

I wasn't going to post this dream I had last night because you all are probably getting bored with me having a one track mind or should I say-one track dreams. But this dream seems to be quite optimistic. I will have to see if the road blocks are finally removed.

4 CAT BACKHOE LOADERS
11/30/2012 @11:30am: Dreamt that I was somewhere that had grass everywhere and was a bit hilly. I was standing at the top of the hill looking down a slope where I seen a CAT backhoe loader parked at the bottom. I seen 2 more CATs and then I got to talking to the 2 backhoe loader operators who had safety vests on. Then I saw a 4th backhoe loader being operated by a woman about my size. She was wearing white clothing.

Comment: Very colorful. I don?t know what to make of this dream unless I get an email from these peopl or that place in Peoria. But, I?m really getting sick of the whole thing myself with all of the BS and the persistant dreams.

:cloud9:

No backhoe dreams this time. Honest.

Dreamt that I went in a store that I have been in so many times and it felt like our old Murphys store on the corner of Main and Washington. But, instead of a business as we usually think of, it seemed more like a flea market with different vendors selling their wares. I walked toward the back of the store where 2 black ladies were selling beautiful and unusual jewelry. I looked through the jewelry to see what I can find while talking to the one lady. I found 2 beautiful silver pin-on pieces that look like they were made of pure silver but were tarnished. I told the lady that I wanted to buy them. So I bought them. I looked at her other jewelry that she was selling. They were very unusual and things I've never seen before including the 2 pieces I bought. But, I notice one of the ladies were kind of rolling her eyes around and she acted like she was trying to fall asleep. It was very warm where the 2 ladies were, so I decided to look up and pointed at the heater that was so close to them.

I usually have really weird dreams... last night I dreamed that I was working the 2-6:30 shift I worked yesterday, and looked at my watch and it said 6:30, so it was time for me to go. I told the manager, he let me go and I went to the back area to punch out. Totally normal, right? Well, when I got there and looked at the clock we punch in and out on, it said 11:04 PM... I was confused since it didn't seem like I'd been at work for that long, but I punched out anyway. On my way out of the store I stopped and asked some guys on a ladder what time it was... and there was another clock behind them that said 11:04. My watch still said 6:30.
I don't really remember anything after that... I also dreamed that my mom and brothers and I were in the break room at work and I was taking pictures of it with my brother's camera to remember it by after we move (something I want to do in real life even though my mom won't let me take my camera to work for fear it will get stolen), but I can't remember if that was the same dream or a different one. I tend to wake up too early in the morning, more than once, and dream something different each time I go back to sleep. It's exhausting.

I know a lot of people like Harry Potter, but I can't get into it because I have nightmares about it. Last night I had a nightmare about the first book and movie. I guess I'm just not used to the level of witchcraft in the series. I know it's fictional, but I stay away from things that don't give me pleasnt feelings. My sister begged me to sit down and watch the Sorcerer's Stone with her one afternoon. I watched, and I didn't really connect with any of the characters. So in truth, they were only worth reading and watching once. If some users on here like HP, then go for it, but it's not my cup of tea.

this comes up repeatedly, I am on the ground outside, in a field usually, then I take off upwards, like I'm attached to a big balloon, I go shockingly and dangerously high and think, Oh my I'm the highest person in the world I'm going to hit the moon soon! Then I feel myself become very very heavy and I plummet towards the ground like I'm made of iron. I wake up before I hit the ground. Apparently this is to do with feeling like the dreamer is stuck in a life situation and can't get free. Last night though I was in my friends car, he drove down a country lane, too fast into a bend and crashed into a deep bit of water. The car sunk instantly, and I was struggling to break the window because we were sinking so fast. Then the water came in and I felt myself suffocate. Then I woke up and my chest was tight as anything

Dreamt that I and another person in the passenger side and we were driving somewhere when we came upon a steep hill with a road leading up to a restaurant. So when we got to the hill the next thing I know is we both were out of my van and was on some kind of weird lift with 4 large barrel like rollers where there were long smaller rollers that made the barrel shape. We along with 2 others got on this lift and I was on the bottom since it was a vertical type thing with each person above one another. The lift started rising and the higher it got the more I was losing my grip. I looked down to the ground below me with everything getting smaller and smaller. I was hanging on for life and started screaming to the top of my lungs until I got inside of the restaurant and was so relieved that it was over with. I looked around and seen a lot of children as well as adults. There was another child at another opening where he was sitting down getting ready to slide down a very long slide going along side of the steep hill.

The fact the lift was going up was a good thing. However because you feared losing grip it kind of indicates a lack of confidence in the real world. You are scared that you will not be able to fulfil your potential and will fall or slide back down.

What is it in your real life that is making you feel this way? Take stock of it, get talking about it and learn to confidently harness your full potential.

Last edited:

In last night's dream, I was living in this same house on this same street. I went in through the front door & all seemed normal. Then, I went out the back door. Instead of the fence between my back yard & the neighbour's being there, the fence had a gate in it. I opened the gate & the neighbour's yard & house weren't there at all. In the dream, this seemed very odd to me & I was perplexed. I even looked back to see whether or not my own house & yard were there & they were. I kept walking & the snowy yard sloped gently downwards towards a beach. The snow became sparser & then it gave way to grass & then sand. Then, the river was there. The water was pleasantly warm despite the fact that I could look over my shoulder & still see my snowy yard & the house. I ditched my boots & parka & waded into the water in my bathing suit. The water was crystal clear & I could see little pebbles on the riverbed & fish skittering past in silvery streaks.

There were other swimmers but nobody I could recognize. In the distance, I could see that, on the other side of the river, there was another beach but that one had palm trees & a resort. I was wading & half-swimming in that direction when the freakin' alarm rang & woke me up.

I dreamt that I was eating yellow butterflies. Pushing them up to the roof of my mouth with my tongue, the wings still hanging out from my lips. I pushed the wings in, while still fluttering, delicately, with my finger tips. Then crushed their heads between my teeth.

I dreamed Horatio Caine was teaching me how to become a CSI. It was very cool since the science fascinates me and I never
really considered it seriously but I would love to learn.

I remember having a dream when I was much younger which involved being on a slide with a hole at the bottom which was bubbling with hot molten magma - I was trying to scrabble up the silver slide and then just felt like letting go. It was a strange dream.

In retrospect I have come to see that this kind of dream signifies a lack of confidence in the real world and maybe a lack of will to keep going. Anyone having a dream like this which involves the fear of falling or something to do with sliding down they aught to seek counselling and work out what it is that is making them feel that way.

(not nightmare) The most vivid is the one where there were four scientists, one being me, in a lab. The lab was split into two different rooms. The lab having two different color layouts for said rooms. Two scientists for each room and person. The people being a mother and her baby. Another scientist and I were in the room with the baby, with the baby being cuffed to a metal "bed" of sorts, I say that because it was just more like a flat metal pane. There was another metal "bed" with a tray on it, the tray having assorted tools like scalpels, knives, and some other thing that I believe was a blowtorch. I was carrying a pad with paper, as was the other scientist in the room.
In the other room being three people also. There were no "beds" of sorts though, just a metal chair that the mother was strapped into. She wasn't able to move of course, because I had made sure of it beforehand. In between the rooms was a wall, the wall having a large window in it, with small "listening?" holes in it. With everything ready, we started. I was the one to take notes on the baby's behavior at the time, as my assistant cut the baby's arm, tears and blood in sync, both rolling down the skin of the baby. It of course didn't have a very happy recourse to this, with it yelping and crying all the same. I was jotting notes on the board (I don't remember what I wrote, but there was a lot). In the opposite room, the mother didn't look much to happy as well. I saw this while looking up from the pad and grimaced with a slight chuckle bellowing. Although, in the other room both scientists were taking notes, I knew why also, I mean, in my dream I WAS the one to set it all up. I used the blowtorch on the baby's face, although I quickly jumped from the area since it would kill the baby quickly and we needed it alive as long as possible. This trend continued until I awoke from the all to similar dream.

I read your blog about cleaning out your clutter.. Do u always gave the dream after you clean or something like that??

Last night I had another of my vivid repeating dreams. I was in this big familiar place with white walls, very high ceilings & tall windows hung with bright yellow curtains. The wind blows the curtains gently & the sun pours through the windows. The floors are highly polished dark wood & my footsteps echo through the room. The place reminds me somewhat of an exclusive plastic surgery spa or one of those Victorian era lunatic asylums for wealthy crazy people (or those with greedy relatives who just want to take their money!). Some of the rooms have beautiful clean beds with crisp white linen sheets & yellow blankets folded at the foot of each one. There are never any sick people or lunatics to be seen (unless the joke's on ME & I'm the resident lunatic!) but the occasional nurse-type woman in a white smock walks by with an armload of sheets or blankets. Sometimes 2 work together to make up a bed. Oddly, the nurses all look like replicas of each other: pleasant-looking but not beautiful, slim, officious, spotless & pert. All of them are brunettes with dark brown collar length wavy 'flapper girl 1020s' hair, brown eyes & white skin (but not pallid: just typical). Where they come from or where they go is beyond me. I know the 'hospital' is on a hillside that cants towards a beach. There are trees outside.

At some point in the dream I become tired, I go lie down in the 'correct' bed & it smells of everything clean & fresh. As I fall asleep in the dream, I awaken in my bed at home. I must've had a version of this same dream over 50 times.

I read your blog about cleaning out your clutter.. Do u always gave the dream after you clean or something like that??

Last night I had another weird dream. I dreamt that I saw people walking on ledges. But, when I started walking along a ledge that had a very thick wall that was next to it, both started shaking and I had trouble staying on the ledge causing me to support myself at times using the wall. But, I successfully made it to the other end.

I've been having a lot of dreams of this nature where there always seems to be obstacles in my way as if they are keeping me from achieving something. But many of my dreams have damaged stairs that I have to deal with. I think I will copy them from another forum along with the 2 I posted here and keep them in their own file in my dream research folder on my flash drive. As many of these dreams that I've been having, they may be telling me something.

I agree they are telling you something. I seem to dream every second I am asleep. I have learned that my dreams are representive, not literal. Sometimes it takes some deep thinnking tounderstand. Other times it dosn't. Yea a dream like this I woudl interpret as like you are going about life and you see others going about life andyou encounter obsticles that you are not seeing others encounter. You find other ways to get where you want to be. But you do get there.

I was waiting to leave to go somewhere. I occasionally looked out the window to see it it was daylight yet. I didn't want to leave untill daylight. (in real life I can only drive in daylight so am always planning according to dayllight). It seemed like so long and daylight was still not out. I looked at the clock and it was a few minutes after 12 noon and still just barley day light outside. Someone was there with me, a man, mabey i was my ex husband. I told them what I had just descovered that it was after noon and told him to look at how dark it was still ooutside. He seemed to already know. He explained a certain reason for this phenominon (don't know how to spell that). I didn't understand it even after he explained it, but he did.

I dreamt of my dead friend Tiffy. She kept telling me that I needed to be more forgiving and that I had to let her go. I kept telling her I didn't want to. I needed her. But no matter how much I begged she still left. I hate those dreams.

I beleive our souls really do meet with other souls when we sleep. I don't think it's just a dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at a busy department store in the lingerie department (let's not read too far into that) and somebody stole my purse! I was super upset and yelled at everybody who was there to give me back my $^$#ing purse. I found the purse somewhere but everything had been taken out, except a receipt for a dog purchased in Minnesota. I left the mall with my mom and we got lost in the parking lot. Dreams about stores are a recurring theme for me.

It seams that I dream constantley in every sleeping monent. A recent one that comes to mind.....

I am rideing on a huge water feature type of amusement park ride. It is so fun. It is like a water world of it's own. Someone is guideing the ride. We are in a Huge round boat type thing. Going up stone walls and down,,, rideing waves...exploaring one feature after another...It's exciting...I'm lovin it!!....Next scean I'm outside the ride area still in a water pool. There are other people there scatered about this pool. It is still and quiet there. Not fun... I am with a female... I am sorta 'tending to'. I am staying with her becouse of whateverr reason she isn't going into the fun water ride world area...no ticket, she dosn't feeel good or something...Someone I was with on the ride before and now my grown kids go back for more fun... Theay are going to try a different feature of the 'water world' where you ride like go cart type things threw the water paths... I sorta wish I were going in with them... but I have to stay with this girl. While the others are gone She is explaining to me some thing has happened to her... someone has abused her.... she wants to go home where she is safe...While I am there my glasses break... O no! What will I do? I cant see without my glasses. I put them on broken and use them as best I can... I really have to get these fixed ASAP. I can barley function like this... The others comee back from the ride. They tell usabout it. The other girl isn't interested. I am. They say the ride wasn't as spectacular as they had invisioned. It still sounds interesting to me and I wish I could go in and experienc it for myself. There is still time before the ride closes. But I don't go back in. The others are ready to l eave and I can't ask them to take me back in anyway becouse I am still held up by the girl I am tending too.

I offen analize my dreams and I do have an analasis for this one that fits my feal life. but not gonna go into it in detail. I will just say the injured and scard girl is me and the one who wants to experience the ride is the other part of me...I am to the point in life where if I don't get back 'on the ride' I'm gonna 'miss the boat'...

Last edited:

I dreamed that I was taking college classes at the local university as something to do because i had won the lottery. I found out this teenage girl who I think is cute who used to try and talk to me was going there too, along with her boyfriend. I discovered I could move small metal objects with my mind and because of this was able to get the girl to be my friend.

Apparently I need both millions of dollars and psychic powers to obtain an attractive female friend.

New Threads

Top Bottom