• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I can remove labels without needing any products. Just slightly dampen the label and rub it off. I do it all the time.

Yeah the label is not really the problem, it's the glue. Often there's stubborn glue residue left behind. Label remover is just handy to have, it quickly dissolves glue and tape residue. And even ink from markers.

Yeah the label is not really the problem, it's the glue. Often there's stubborn glue residue left behind. Label remover is just handy to have, it quickly dissolves glue and tape residue. And even ink from markers.
This is spooky as I was just telling someone how to do this today. If you peel off the paper/plastic part of the label and then get some furniture spray polish, spray a good amount of it on the glue and leave it for 10-20 minutes then take a cloth and wipe the surface, the glue will likely just wipe away with barely any effort :)

With paper labels you can try soaking them with the furniture spray and with a little bit of elbow grease they will usually lift right off too! The plastic labels will only cooperate if you peel them off first with this method though :)

Some books:

American Buffalo - David Mamet
The Social Contract and Other Later Political Writings - Jean Jacques Rousseau (Cambridge)
The Discourses and Other Early Political Writings - Jean Jacques Rousseau (Cambridge)
Untimely Meditations - Friedrich Nietzsche (Cambridge)
Writings from the Late Notebooks - Friedrich Nietzsche (Cambridge)

I had to label panels for customers occasionally would make error or so had to remove label make new one did not want to effect coating system gloss for example.

get some furniture spray polish, spray a good amount of it on the glue and leave it for 10-20 minutes then take a cloth and wipe the surface, the glue will likely just wipe away with barely any effort

I Iike the label remover, I spray it on and wait 10 seconds and then I just wipe the glue and everything off. So it's a little faster. :)

I use rubbing alcohol and a cloth. It's cheap and always have some in the medicine cabinet anyway. Works good for residual sticky glues.

Last thing I bought was a pair of Agowoo hiking sandals.
Very comfortable and can be worn anytime in Florida.

I use rubbing alcohol and a cloth. It's cheap and always have some in the medicine cabinet anyway. Works good for residual sticky glues.

Last thing I bought was a pair of Agowoo hiking sandals.
Very comfortable and can be worn anytime in Florida.

I've always used rubbing alcohol, too, and didn't even know there is a product called "label remover".

didn't even know there is a product called "label remover".

That brand CRC have a product for every problem. :D

1715951620704.png

There are other things that work as a glue remover, I just like the CRC label remover because it's fast and easy.

New Threads

Top Bottom