• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It is hard to find people as a neurodiverse person who are kind and goodhearted.

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
So when I went in the fairy shop, the girl in the shop was really pretty and when I said that I find the fairy stuff really pretty even the kids stuff, she said she did as well.
And I'm like well that made me feel better because I did not feel stupid for liking all the wands and fairy stuff etc that kids like.
However I am not ashamed of liking anything I like.
But nice to get so validation when you feel low off another because cptsd and BPD are hard conditions and you can often feel like no one likes you.
I had a really hard day but I think sometimes when you give someone a chance, they can surprise you.
So...do not write anyone off before you give them a chance, people can be prone to snap judgements and also...
Just because some people are mean to you and are not your thing does not mean it equals everyone and stereotypes are not often true. So if you think of this person looks this way or dresses this way and is sure to be a nasty girl...just do not say it straight away
Because it may not be true even if you can read some people.
And I am the sort who will even give some semi narcissists a chance because if they come across as funny or fairly nice to you then why discount them maybe you will even make them into a better person.

I am into fairy stuff too. I swear I saw fairies and fairy lights when I was a little girl. I was obsessed with fairy stories too, still am.
I am going to make fey core when I get around to learning how. I want to crochet, mainly.
So far, I only knit, embroider and patch my clothes with crochet mandalas, but I want to make fairy wings, fairy everything. I admit, slightly obsessed. I relate to feyness, way too much, probably, but I don't care, it make me feel more myself to express the inner me, in that way.
I want the whole kit and caboodle of fey living. Live in the forest. Sing, dance and dress up. Eat nature's bounty. Steal mortals away and make them dance and work, and fall under our fairy spell ....I mean.....not that ...I'm a good fairy this time, no enslaving mortals ...just the fun and cool stuff....especially making music, fashion, brews, potions and magical foods, and dancing the night away...under the moonlight...sigh......yep. I'm super into fairy stuff too! @lovely_darlingprettybaby , you are among your kind here!

I just adore little fairy stories you can make and put in your yard.

Attachments

• th.jpeg.jpg
    th.jpeg.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4

New Threads

Top Bottom