• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello kitty island adventure

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Does anyone play hello kitty island adventure? I’ve been having such a fun time playing this game. I got a new phone, and I was able to play. My other phone didn’t have a lot of storage.

My daughter is a fan of hello kitty. I actually want a hello kitty tattoo. A small one. Trying to think where to put it. The game sounds fun. I would like to check it out.:)

I'd love to play it but I think you have to pay to play it on the apple store? It has always looked adorable.

I'd love to play it but I think you have to pay to play it on the apple store? It has always looked adorable.
It’s not a pay to play game. If you have Apple Arcade on iPhone you can get it. It’s completely free. I thought it would be pay to play, but it isn’t.

It’s not a pay to play game. If you have Apple Arcade on iPhone you can get it. It’s completely free. I thought it would be pay to play, but it isn’t.
Oooohh okay. Sorry. I thought that you still had to pay for Apple Arcade or am I wrong?

My girlfriend liked Hello Kitty Roller Rescue but I don't think she's played Island Adventure! She has an iPhone so I will let her know that it's free to play! :)

Oooohh okay. Sorry. I thought that you still had to pay for Apple Arcade or am I wrong?
It’s only six dollars a month. I would rather do that than pay for a one time thing in a single game. If you pay for Apple Arcade, you get over 200 ad free games. It’s worth it. I haven’t played an app game like this in a very long time. The last game I can remember playing without paying adds was the first every angry birds. I had such a fun time playing the game.

Does anyone play hello kitty island adventure? I’ve been having such a fun time playing this game. I got a new phone, and I was able to play. My other phone didn’t have a lot of storage.
haha, I made 3 videos on my YouTube channel about a game on Roblox called Hello Kitty Café which I think is similar to what you're talking about but I would be down to try it out.

It’s only six dollars a month. I would rather do that than pay for a one time thing in a single game. If you pay for Apple Arcade, you get over 200 ad free games. It’s worth it. I haven’t played an app game like this in a very long time. The last game I can remember playing without paying adds was the first every angry birds. I had such a fun time playing the game.
Thank you very much for explaining! I will look into it. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom