• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Has anyone heard of Jodi Carlton?

Unclewolverine

My wife was looking at neurodiverse relationship help and a therapist based in Georgia named Jodi Carlton seems like she has a good program. Anyone have any experience with her?

No.

Felt sorry for you that nobody answered this post all day. I don’t know anyone anywhere (really) but a quick google search can tell you a lot. If you know anyone that does facebook then maybe they can help you, we don’t allow it in our home.

Wish you the best. :)

My life is better for dropping Facebook.

She has very good reviews and seems to understand us, I was just curious if anyone had any experience.

She's got a youtube channel, maybe that's where your wife found her. A lot of therapists do now, it's a good idea because it gives prospective clients some idea of their approach - whether you think you'd get along/be understood.

I’d look into it, but be careful of some of these “therapy” sites due to them selling YOUR personal info or data collecting. If you give them your email address you may be bombarded with ad’s for medications, or book sales. Also, some are hard to get off of, one of those you can sign up but nowhere to unsubscribe?

I’ve seen this just by reading, it’s done under the implications that they are helping you when they are using you and your info to sell things.

If she is good and not asking for any info then by all means it’s a good thing! Just listen to her with an open and discerning mind and see if she is pushing anything or is sincerely trying to help. What little I saw it looked good but it was just a glance.

New Threads

Top Bottom