• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your favourite videogame soundtracks

VenomousAlbino

To avoid the risk of @The Penguin, @xDominiel and I further hijacking the Weird Taste in Music thread, I've created this one here. Now we can all geek out to our hearts' content.:D

Share videogame music you like, think others might like, etc. Looking back at the past 10 years, my favourite videogame soundtracks would have to be:

Bionic Commando (2009) - Music - YouTube
Shovel Knight OST - YouTube
Sonic Generations OST - YouTube
The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth: OST - YouTube
The Binding of Isaac - Afterbirth OST - YouTube

Warcraft II

Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven

Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor

There will be many, many more to come :D

Going old school, Mega Man X for the Super Nintendo had some great music, as did the water levels of Donkey Kong. When it comes to recent games though, the Halo theme and Kingdom Hearts 2 are actually on my MP3 player.

The Castlevania series has always had a fantastic soundtrack.

Castlevania you say? I think you forgot this...

Possibly the best soundtrack in the series IMO. A shame that Rondo of Blood was a Japan-only release for so long :(

At the moment I'm liking the Earthbound/Mother 2 soundtrack. I love that game.

I like midi stuff too, like the music from Ultima Underworld, Doom, Normality, Heretic, Hexen, the first two Monkey Island games, Albion ect

I also recently found a site with all the SIDs from various commodore 64 games that I like. That made me happy.

Of course, I like most of the Final Fantasy stuff, but FFVII & FFVI has my favourites. And Chrono Trigger :)

I guess I like older stuff best, really.

It's been a while since I last played video games, but my favourite's growing up.

Amiga: Lethal Weapon

New Threads

Top Bottom