• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Birdemic.... hands down. My partner likes to watch 'so bad it's good' movies and thought this would be one of them... Nope. It was just so bad. And I see I'm not the only one who feels this way in this thread :p

Legion (2010) is a close second... it's the only movie I've fallen asleep in the theater watching.

Melancholia, which seemed to consist of good actors 'winging it' throughout the movie. Lars Von Trier wrote and directed the movie, his premise was that people who are depressed seem to remain calm during momentous events.

It's the recounting of two sisters lives, one about to marry and the other practicable and annoyed by her sisters behavior at the wedding. There are other subplots as well, but in essence the world is about to end and some people are affected by the closeness of a rogue planet to the earth, few know that the world is about to end..

The actress who plays the main character spends her time acting within the plot, pretending she is happy with the impending marriage, but feels nothing. She gazes at the stars quite a bit, and acts detached and or entitled and or moody. She drinks from bottles, has sex with a younger man on the golf course, urinates on the ground in her wedding dress, and dances and eats a little cake.

All the while people around her tolerate her behavior and wait for her 'acting out' to stop. Which it doesn't. Superficial pseudo-intellectualism as well as poorly executed. It simply annoyed and wasted my time, that's what I've taken away from this movie, little else.

Last edited:
Legend of Zorro, the best thing about the whole movie was Catherine Zeta Jones in posh dresses, it wasn't as good as Mask of Zorro anyway IMO.

Even though I've seen more boring movies or movies that I've been more disappointed with, I still think The Room deserves to be called the worst movie I've ever seen. I just had to see it, after watching Nostalgia Critic's review of it. But after reading this thread, I've found a few more movies I wanna check out, or at least a few more Nostalgia Critic reviews that i want to watch :D

I would say the worst I've seen is Borat (or anything Saha Baron Cohen is in), it is the most stupid thing I've saw.

There are so many bad movies. I could list them all day, as I almost did on one website. However, there are some that are just so bad that it's hard to call them movies.
Disaster Movie is an example of this. It is an unfunny comedy that doesn't even really have a plot. They make fun of a lot of movies, but the way the make jokes is just referencing the movie. It's not even very funny.
Another super stinker is Dirty Love. This is a pointless comedy with Jenny McCarthy that isn't remotely funny and very badly directed. Those are the two worst movies I've ever seen.
Of course, bad movies are fun to watch sometimes. There are those like Plan Nine from Outer Space and the Adam West version of Batman that are so bad they're funny. These bad movies are good to watch, sometimes. The "Best" movie that I've seen that falls into this category is "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians". (Yes, that is a real movie.) It is hilariously stupid, and you should see it!

"Mr. Mike's Mondo Video", which I saw way (WAY) back in 1979. Just...just don't.

And I love the Adam West "Batman" movie!

Seven - too dark.
The Matrix - boring and subsequently overhyped.
I LOVED The Matrix! It's my favorite movie. The special effects were amazing and the plot was mind-blowing on every level. I loved the characters like Morpheus and Trinity, and it's so deep philosophically that you can see it dozens of times and still get something you missed.

I LOVED The Matrix! It's my favorite movie. The special effects were amazing and the plot was mind-blowing on every level. I loved the characters like Morpheus and Trinity, and it's so deep philosophically that you can see it dozens of times and still get something you missed.

I know most people seemed to like it, which for me only increased my dislike further. But my main gripe was the very reason you and millions of others found it appealing - its depth and philosophy. I don't want that in a film. I want fast jets, car chases, UFOs, violence, people wantonly killing aliens/robots, cowboys & guns, cops/vigilantes punching bad guys in the face ... or light, comedy teen movies like Mean Girls or American Pie, where I can lose myself in a fantasy American University dream lifestyle and escape reality.

I watch a lot of movies so I've definitely seen my fair share of really bad ones. Most of those ones, I've pretty much blocked out of my mind and forgotten about though so I couldn't name most of them. 2 that come to mind however, that i really couldn't stand were Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project. I just found them (mainly the style of movie) very irritating. I'm sure plenty of people do like those ones but definitely not my type of movie I've learned.

Some real "Gems"(These movies are just plain bad and should be avoided at all costs)
Repo: The Genetic Opera
Disaster Movie
Dirty Love
Tom Cats
Dude, Where's my Car?
Any of the Baby Geniuses Movies
Spy Kids
Kazaam
Epic Movie
Armageddon
Saving Christmas
Collateral Beauty
Any of the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies
Movie 43
Any movie directed by Michael Bay outside of the first Transformers movie.
Sorority Boys
Pootie Tang
Dumb and Dumber To

These are bad movies that fail to do what they tried to do, but are still enjoyable (e. g. They're so bad, they're funny.)
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Glen and Glenda
The Adam West Version of Batman
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Some of these sound so bad I have to watch them. Birdemic?! BAHA!!! Looking this up right now!!!!

Stonehenge apocalypse... no. Just no. OK, so the film makers have heard of Stonehenge. No, they didn't even buy a guidebook or even look Stonehenge on the internet, let alone actually visiting.

The second Highlander movie.
The first one was sooo good I watched it over and over again when I was about 13.I was so excited to hear there was a sequel and omg it was just unbearably baaaad, they took all the cool magicy mystical stuff and made a nonsense explanation about them being aliens wtf. So disappointed.

The first judge dredd movie, again childhood favourite. . . . . . Absolutely ruined what could have been a perfect satirical masterpiece by casting bloody sly Stallone and letting Americans who had noooo concept of why the comic was such a cult hit run the script through a million focus groups until it was nothing but a rehash of every crap American action movie ever.

Titanic. . .. . Wtf terrible , terrible movie. I wanted to kick Leo the whole way through. Oh and gangs of new York, awful.

Old Yeller. No exactly a bad film, per say, but if you like animals or esspecially dogs, this is NOT the film for you.

New Threads

Top Bottom