• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where is everyone from? Any other fellow New Yorkers?

I'm from London originally.
London-skyline_CS.jpg

I currently live in Leamington Spa in Warwickshire.
royal+leamington+spa.jpg

Albany, NY for the past two years ...
Do you know every inch of the way to Buffalo? (Sorry, I couldn't resist that.)

To all those people who've said they'd like to visit London - what particular places do you wish to see? Trust me, Oxford Street is waaay overrated.

Do you know every inch of the way to Buffalo? (Sorry, I couldn't resist that.)

To all those people who've said they'd like to visit London - what particular places do you wish to see? Trust me, Oxford Street is waaay overrated.

(Laff) No, I came south from Maine .... most of my time was spent in NH ......

Ceredigion. West Wales.
DSCF2050.JPG

Lol.. I did live very close to this spot as a kid, infact somewhere dead centre of this pick out of sight.
Posting as I went for a walk today & frazzled in the sun. :cool:

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Waaay better than Sydney... all those who say otherwise are lying, trying to sell you something or are from Sydney and are green with jealousy at our innate coolness that they can never attain :cool::D

My late aunt Hazel emigrated to Melbourne and lived there for eight years but came back to England because she missed...

now wait for it...

Basingstoke! :eek:

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Waaay better than Sydney... all those who say otherwise are lying, trying to sell you something or are from Sydney and are green with jealousy at our innate coolness that they can never attain :cool::D

Bit cold though by all accounts ;)

Never actually been to Melbourne, but I'd really like to.

I never took to Sydney personally. Too much huddled humanity for my liking.

My late aunt Hazel emigrated to Melbourne and lived there for eight years but came back to England because she missed...

now wait for it...

Basingstoke! :eek:

That's just weird!

One of the biggest things ex pats miss from the uk?

Tescos.

Disturbing really.

Not the rolling green hills, or the daffodils.

A giant, evil supermarket chain!

I thought huge, packed super markets were a good reason to exit.

New Threads

Top Bottom