• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where is everyone from? Any other fellow New Yorkers?

I'm from Salisbury, UK. Home to Salisbury cathedral, gothic architecture on a grand scale, and an original copy of the Magna Carta; along with the highest density of pubs I am aware of anywhere.
And old Sarum. I meant to blast "Salsbury Hill"when I visited. Wonderful place
Port Elizabeth, South Africa, the hometown of Nelson Mandela.
And the place Stephen Biko died:( (Yes, I like Peter Gabriel) :D

Tynemouth, North East coast of England:)

Sunrise 22nd January 2017
16113385_239582749820090_214565656208514252_o.jpg

I have family in NY state. My sister lives in Salamanca (actually, just outside in Great Valley) and my brother lives in the Cuba/Belfast area. I've visited my sis more than my brother since bro doesn't believe in "fake" diseases like Asperger's. He thinks they're just a way to suck tax money away from hard-working people like him so that we can be lazy!:mad::eek::rolleyes: Yes, he did in fact say this to my face. Yes, he did vote for Trump. Yes, I did have to control my impulse to smack him upside the head!o_O;):rolleyes:

...bro doesn't believe in "fake" diseases like Asperger's. He thinks they're just a way to suck tax money away from hard-working people like him so that we can be lazy!:mad::eek::rolleyes:
Some of my adult kids feel the same way, including one that (IMHO) is in denial about her own neuro-status.

From the Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX area, largest inland metropolis in the US, born and raised. I've lived here all my life, surprising to see quite a few people here who have been through or lived there.

I'm so jealous ExplosiveTMT. My BFF is moving to NZ in a few months; wish I could go with her. NZ is an incredible country.

Centralia, Washington, USA

I was born overseas in Seoul, South Korea and came to the US when I was 20 months. I lived a few yrs in Seatac, WA and then in Siloam Springs, AR and then in Castle Rock, WA for a yr before spending most my life and going to school in Toledo, WA and then coming here after high school. Oh and btw, GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom