• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When making videos and talking on Skype...

Calvert

'Bout Ye?
Do you only do it when no-one is around? I find it awkward if people are in my house when making YT videos and talking on Skype. I suppose I don't want anyone listening in or something.   :lol:

Is anyone else the same? I know a few of you are.

I'm currently waiting for my parents to go out so I can record the voice-overs for my film.

Oh yeah I can't do videos with people within hearing distance. I had to postpone the last part of my Adam review because my mum was upstairs.

For videos yeah but not skype. My brother sometimes comes into skype convos I have but he rarely says anything. And when he does he just insults the people on skype and then everyone else in the conversation has a go at him P:. I'm not talking to him right now though.
EMZ=]

Nope... Not a problem at all, only occasionally do whenever there is alot of people around me.

Yeah when skyping or making videos, i do it when i'm all alone, I just couldn't do it when around people, too awkward, and the video/ skype conversation will turn out horrible!

New Threads

Top Bottom