• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What game to get?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I have 3 games to trade in soon, but I don't know what game to get from the trade ins.

My ideas are Fortnite, Tekken 7 or something else, on Xbox One.

What should I get? I'm a fan of the fighting game, shooters or RPG genres.

Skyrim, Dragon Age (origins is best), Tomb Raider (I like all of them, but I'm a weeny bit biased as a super Tomb Raider fan) and if you don't have it yet Overwatch. :p

Skyrim, Dragon Age (origins is best), Tomb Raider (I like all of them, but I'm a weeny bit biased as a super Tomb Raider fan) and if you don't have it yet Overwatch. :p

I had Skyrim a couple of years back, bought the "special edition" on eBay, didn't really get into it to be honest.

I used to have Tomb Raider on the PC years ago and wasn't that into it.

Thanks anyway for your suggestions :)

I had Skyrim a couple of years back, bought the "special edition" on eBay, didn't really get into it to be honest.

I used to have Tomb Raider on the PC years ago and wasn't that into it.

Thanks anyway for your suggestions :)
The new redone Tomb Raiders are pretty good though, the ones that only came out recently, (says the chick with a collection of Tomb Raider comics, books and posters sitting in her closet). I think I have a problem...

I would probably suggest one of the three you've mentioned then. Although don't forget Tekken 7 will have a large update to download.

I've always been a fan of the Battlefront series, granted I'm a giant Star Wars junkie.

I've heard the new ones are pretty good, the sequel will be coming out pretty soon as well.

The only thing that made it look interesting to me was the main campaign is Empire based.

New Threads

Top Bottom