• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you hate?

JellyBean

Your local hug-dealer
Name things you hate or dislike.
I hate/dislike sports, gym, burgers, musquitos, onion, wind, country music, smoking, cheese, chips and class presentations.

I hate Phones (they suck), loud machinery, high pitched whines, large crowds (hurts my ears makes me crazy).

I dislike condescending fake people who pretend they are better than others, when in fact their fakeness proves them to be the monsters they really are.

I dislike seeing people who have relatively good lives gripe about how bad they have it. This only exposes that they are spoiled to the core, and are out of touch with a world filled with people who suffer very real problems; like lack of food, or water, or live in horrible conditions. Most of us are blessed beyond our wildest dreams, if will we just look around.

I hate the word hate... Its just awful to begin with.

I dislike any white showing on my fingernails... insane but true

Oh, one more... I dislike haters! People who just spew hate for some useless reason... They make me sick deep inside, I cant imagine all that stuff burning me up from the inside out.

I dislike people who try and force me to talk with them, or force my attention on them...

If you want my attention, try to really know me, thats all it takes.

I don't like thinking on stuff I "hate" very much... I would rather think on the better stuff in life, but we are human and there are things we all dislike. : )

Thunderstorms
Balloons
Bigots/ableists
Soap operas
Waiting for a long time
Onions
Barking dogs
Kids screaming their heads off
My abusive father
Cigarette smoke

i nnear to hate as i know people who frighten or hurt cats
who dislike seagulls ,who kill slugs or snails who completely block the footpath with their IM compensating for a lack motor vehicle ,anyone employed in repairing roads footpaths in my town they are despicable ,people who call stealing a car joyriding ,
99% of children ,sarcastic people,
people who belittle my faith,
cowards who bully me because of my gender
Name things you hate or dislike.
I hate/dislike sports, gym, burgers, musquitos, onion, wind, country music, smoking, cheese, chips and class presentations.

The noises made and the sight of others chewing with their mouths open.

for me it isn't just a dislike, it's an intense disgust. If I think about it for too long I begin to feel sick.
Even now, as I write and recall the memory and feeling, I'm making a disgusted face, shuddering and trying to get the visualisation out of my head.

Right now as much as I hate loud motorcycles, fireworks, night clubs/sports bars/loud pubs, bluish florescent lighting, people who bring boom boxes on float trips, and Wal-mart what I hate more at the moment is fleas. I just inherited a lively colony. Really, I inherited them. My aunt's will left me her house and the entire contents. Turns out the contents include fleas. Also not liking "helpful" third cousins who call with "advice".

Right now as much as I hate loud motorcycles, fireworks, night clubs/sports bars/loud pubs, bluish florescent lighting, people who bring boom boxes on float trips, and Wal-mart what I hate more at the moment is fleas. I just inherited a lively colony. Really, I inherited them. My aunt's will left me her house and the entire contents. Turns out the contents include fleas. Also not liking "helpful" third cousins who call with "advice".

I had to deal with fleas once. The most effective cheap thing that worked was diatomaceous earth from the feed store. People who raise chickens use it. You can buy it in bulk at a good price from a feed store.

Diatomaceous earth is not poison. It is even safe to eat and is sometimes used as a food additive for thickening or filtering. Do not confuse it with swimming pool diatomaceous earth, since that is harmful.

It kills fleas by making minute holes in their exoskeletons. This causes them to die from dehydration.

The only thing to watch out for with diatomaceous earth is to make sure you do not breathe it. It can cause lung damage. I like it because it is not harmful to the environment or animals and still very effective.

I do not like focussing on hates. I am quite bothered by people who enjoy causing pain in people or animals and would like for them to be stopped from causing more pain.

I don't hate much either.
But, things that really can annoy me are those who live full of hate and get enjoyment out of putting down others because they are miserable inside. The bullies. The control mongers. The greedy.
Lightening and spiders...actually those are simple phobias.
:D

Water splashing in my face
Having to somewhere on time (I never make it...)
Talking on phone, especially having to call someone
People being physically unorganized - crowds, when shopping, on streets, traffic jams, outdoor concerts etc
Being misunderstood (happens a LOT)
Not knowing what's going to happen or how to act in certain social situations
Being questioned with things I never know answers to... like "how are you?", "what do you think of this plan?", "what are your plans for the vacation?", "how does your food taste?"
Being physically unable to speak (probably a pre-meltdown situation)
Too hot
Too cold
Big faulty/illogical systems I need to use/am part of (healthcare, economy, society rules, laws etc)

Overpowering perfume :mask:

Tailgaters

People who leave bags of dog poo behind (either take it home or leave the poop to decompose you lazy *******)

People who dismiss opinions or actions as left/right wing instead of actually making a real argument.

Badly trained/out of control dogs. The owners of badly trained dogs.

Loud cars and motorcycles.

Ticks

Loud hoons
Narcissists and bullies
Racists ableists and Hanson supporters
People who will believe something just because it was a meme on facebook (see above)

This might be a little deep, but I hate my ex. I've been separated 9 years now, but he still fights hard to control. He controlled every aspect of my life for the 14 years we were married and raped me repeatedly for the last 8 months we were together. I have five kids with him (not all consensual!) so have to have regular contact with him for access. He still fights for control over everything and when I put boundaries in place he will find a way to skirt around it just to get a slight feeling of control back. I didn't press charges when I left as I was so very broken, but I regret that. He is a 'Christian' so has a lot of good people who back him, which makes me so furious. He used religion to control me, and now hides behind it to look like a 'good christian man'. I hate him to the point I have sharp stomach pains when I have to stand up for myself once again. I know I have issues, and I am on the waiting list for counselling with Rape Crisis, but I hate hate hate him. I would totally piss on his grave if he died. Yes, I'm getting help with this...

Injustice. I get meltdowns. That tends to cover a wide range of subjects.

I hate potentious people. Ones who smile, but are cold as ice.

I hate spicy foods. Peppers, tomato ketchup; beetroot ( only because of the strong colour, that turns my tummy), rasperries and cherries, lamb.

I HATE WITH A PASSION FLIES.

Hate abuse to animals, despite not being an animal lover.

Tons more, but can't think of them presently.

To add: people staring at me. People commenting about me, when unasked for.

People being cruel just for fun.

Rap music lol

Loud, sudden noises and always jump without fail.

How I feel out of control when it is not one to one.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom