• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird feelings in body over a stressing situation

Surround yourself with things that give you courage, peace, belief in yourself, trust...

Any medium...social groups, music, whatever it is...but you need something to believe in that can relieve that anxiety to a manageable level... I overintellectualize everything, and study ideology as my medium...but others listen christian metal... others participate in choirs... others become religious with non-denominational churches that believe in family and ethics(not religion)

Find something, that you love and that loves you back...that will be on your mind...so that the stressful situations are not strong enough, and you can think of your good things during the event that triggers the episode

Thaks you so much for the insight!! apperciate it however.....Issue is i cant :(... its litterly my body that does it. I am MtF with, according to the Drs sever gender dysporia.. if i see faical hair in the morning or i notice my genitals i get that weird tingly feelings.. followed by the sensation to vomit or just phsycially ill in addition to feeling like im going to break down and have a panic attack.. it is rough. See, i used to not like the ''male'' features of my body but i could recall being able to look past it and move on to the things that made me happy (like being the real feminine female me).. but now, it is a total fight or flight sistuaton it seems that leads to a panic attack.. been dealing with this forever. The thing is I used to think this was a sign i wast truely trans and that if i fixate and feel these highly weird feelings that somehow i am really just male, but as soon as i did that and went to living as a male again it was a total panic attack and mentdown.. hospitalized twice over it. This is getting really annoying :'(
go to a quiet place and sit or lie
panic will not hear you or see what you communicate
rest is the best!!!!!
IVE found the longer i rest the less i panic

I think I may have something similar but not as severe. I don't really have sensory overload's or meltdowns. But there's this thing that's started happening. I first noticed it when I was lying down, I had pneumonia. It felt like I was spinning. I thought it was just the antibiotics so I ignored it. It's been a few months since then and when my brain was active and I was 'meditating' over the day (part of my routine to help with my thought organization) I felt very subtly like I was spinning. The only notable trigger is L-theanine but it's also happened happened multiple times when my body was free of L-theanine. It's not detrimental and it's getting rarer. I know it's not anything like a tumor because 1) It doesn't happen at any other time during the day 2) There would be more effects. Maybe it's because of sleep deprivation. I frequently get less than two hours, thus the need for my meditation. Its very strange.

I get a hot prickling sensation across my upper-back and face (like prickly heat or mild sunburn) when I am stressed or angry and my shirts suddenly become itchy or scratchy, however if someone confronts me then I go cold all over instead, my heart races and I find it very hard to speak.

I think I may have something similar but not as severe. I don't really have sensory overload's or meltdowns. But there's this thing that's started happening. I first noticed it when I was lying down, I had pneumonia. It felt like I was spinning. I thought it was just the antibiotics so I ignored it. It's been a few months since then and when my brain was active and I was 'meditating' over the day (part of my routine to help with my thought organization) I felt very subtly like I was spinning. The only notable trigger is L-theanine but it's also happened happened multiple times when my body was free of L-theanine. It's not detrimental and it's getting rarer. I know it's not anything like a tumor because 1) It doesn't happen at any other time during the day 2) There would be more effects. Maybe it's because of sleep deprivation. I frequently get less than two hours, thus the need for my meditation. Its very strange.
Update: I have not felt it since my previous comment.

Have any of you ever experienced little 'electric sparks' in their vision? I tend to have this pretty often. It's like my brain (over)activity becomes visible/sensible.

And little twitches inside the head near the brain? I'm not talking about fasciculations (the twitching near the eye for example), but more like bursts. It sometimes freaks me out, as the thought of a stroke enters my mind, but I'm still standing and everything still works (more or less).

New Threads

Top Bottom