• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Website I made a few months ago for a school project

jamesaldrin

Hey. I made this website about Aspergers Syndrome for a school project back in November 2016. I will admit that the information is somewhat biased towards my own experience with Aspergers Syndrome. I got a good grade on this though; I guess it helped that my teacher is neurotypical.

It should make for an interesting read. I'd love if you posted a comment on the website. Here is the link: josephenglishwebsite.wordpress.com

I like the site, good job.

I have to point out though that Asperger's isn't a mental disorder.

I like the site, good job.

I have to point out though that Asperger's isn't a mental disorder.

Thank you.

When I made this website, I had only just discovered that I have Aspergers, so I was angry - angry that there is actually a reason for why my childhood went the way it did. I guess I used the term "mental disorder" so boldly to illicit sympathy from others. The whole website is possibly just me wanting to vent.

New Threads

Top Bottom