• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Watch "Stupid SH*T that people say to Aspies" on YouTube

How about this one - "Why are you always so grumpy?" (if, as I do, one has a monotonous voice tone).
Then there is - "Be sociable, it's not that hard to make friends, you just have to try". Oh, of course, I had never considered doing that before. Silly me.
"Turn on the lights. Why are you sitting in the dark?" (even though I am looking at a computer screen, and so there is more than enough light, and when the blinds are open or the electric lights on I find it hard to adjust to the intense level of it).

Yes, people DO say stupid sh*&. I really wish they wouldn't. I wish they could see things from our perspective for a change, but most of them aren't even aware of how different we are from them.

I've just had another dose of( why i DONT communicate with humans a lot )YouTube
i was reading the comments about the artists for grenfell single !!!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom