• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video game cut scenes ?

GoofKing

All your bases are belong to us
Does anyone else watch the entire cut scenes from video games ?

I totally remember this from the C&C Red Alert games ? :p Is that the megalomaniac villain from Tomorrow Never Dies ?

I do. Especially for Kingdom Hearts games, as I've noticed that most of the plot for those games happens in the cutscenes.

I do, but only once, if it'll let me.

I hate it when people skip the cut scenes. My siblings did it all the time and then they would whine to me about "not getting" the game.

Loved the cutscenes in Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen. Quality cant be compared to games today (duh), but at that time they made a big impression on me :)

New Threads

Top Bottom