• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Vacation You Are Looking Forward To For 2017?

Are you sure about that? My past experience with Disney World was lines, lines, lines and crowds, crowds, crowds. It was a trip, but not a vacation.
Very true! Been there done that. Even worse, I went with my step family after even refusing to go with them when I was about 18. It was the worst trip of my life!

Are you sure about that? My past experience with Disney World was lines, lines, lines and crowds, crowds, crowds. It was a trip, but not a vacation.
I just think the kid would like it. The DJ at my club actually goes to Disney in Florida at least 5x a year. He's so funny, it's about all he does. DJ, save money for Disney, go to Disney, repeat.

I'd imagine it'd be similar to Kings Island here in Ohio but on a much larger scale. You really have to plan your rides as some of the lines are 3-4 hours.

I'd like to go to Disneyland Paris again. I've been a few times, last time was 2014 with my friend, my sister and her boyfriend. It was a really cheap deal with a coach company here, but obviously you need quite a bit of spending money for food etc.

Unfortunately, my sister's boyfriend is a massive douche, and both myself and the friend we went with decided we'd never go anywhere with him again, so that kind of rules out going anywhere with my sister again. @VenomousAlbino and I have never actually been on a proper holiday together. Neither of us are really bothered, and he wouldn't want to go to Disneyland as he doesn't do rides :D

staying home after travelling to nice in the south of France and being in a train crash- only the driver died ,sitting in departures at heathrow airport was mindnumbing,being grilled by El Al before getting to Israel its just another panic attack

I haven't been on a vacation in 13 or 14 years, but every time I plan one, something happens (get fired, get ill, or things like that).
I'd love to have 10 days somewhere warm, dry and sunny, but I don't see that in the near future. Money was saved up for a trip early this year, but had to cancel & I better keep that money for when my job is terminated.

That being said: at the end of the week, I'll going away for a few weeks to treat my EDS, so I'll try to use that as a substitute for vacation. I just need to convince myself that treatment equals pampering, I guess ;)

I haven't been on a vacation in 13 or 14 years, but every time I plan one, something happens (get fired, get ill, or things like that).
I'd love to have 10 days somewhere warm, dry and sunny, but I don't see that in the near future. Money was saved up for a trip early this year, but had to cancel & I better keep that money for when my job is terminated.

That being said: at the end of the week, I'll going away for a few weeks to treat my EDS, so I'll try to use that as a substitute for vacation. I just need to convince myself that treatment equals pampering, I guess ;)
i have a memory foam mattress and it helps me want to not go on holiday

Somewhere on the Canadian prairies likely... My most recent two day trek, about a month ago, was to an area along the Alberta/Saskatchewan border... Prairies and hills and photography, and lots of miles on empty single lane roads... Back in October I spent three days exploring the area around Grasslands National Park and Val Marie, in Saskatchewan, more empty single lane roads...

New Threads

Top Bottom