• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

V.I.P Upgrades

Brent

Administrator
Becoming a V.I.P. member with our new software is pretty painless.

To purchase a V.I.P. upgrade for yourself head over to: http://www.autismforums.com/account/upgrades

What do you get with a V.I.P. account?
  • No advertisements! Browse the site with no ads.
  • Access to private V.I.P. forum. Our V.I.P. forum gives you a private place to play games, ask questions or just enjoy the company of others who have donated to make Autism Forums even better.
  • Edit posts up to one month after creating them.
  • Upload larger file size avatars. Currently, members are allowed 50kb avatars. V.I.P. members are allowed up to 500kb.
  • Create conversations with up to 20 people. Currently, regular member accounts are limited to 5.
  • Blue username and V.I.P. badge next to each of your posts and on your profile!
  • That warm and fuzzy feeling inside knowing you helped keep Autism Forums alive and growing!

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. The current price for V.I.P. membership is $10 US dollars per year or $25 for a lifetime membership.

Last edited:
This new gifting option is great! I have no doubt some will be making use of this (myself included, hehe).

We now have a 1 month upgrade for just $1.00. You may upgrade or gift to someone a 1 month upgrade for $1.00. You can see all your options here and here.

I wondered if the people who achieved lifetime VIP status in the original AC through one means or another, would still have that here?

I wondered if the people who achieved lifetime VIP status in the original AC through one means or another, would still have that here?

I will honor it if it turns out that it was not transferred with the move to the new software.

I will honor it if it turns out that it was not transferred with the move to the new software.

I was a 'lifetime VIP', but I lost my membership privileges after the move of the software, as I was previously a staff member (which did not carry over, too). But well, VIP membership is a privilege, after all, so does being a staff member. For a week (I guess) or so I just stopped logging in to this site altogether because I thought, 'here's the end, what happened to AC, I did everything I could given my limited mental and physical energy and this is what goes' - well, except subscribing to VIP, because I was already one.

But I just thought to myself, if I am doing everything I could, then what is there to fear or be scared of? If I can't be a VIP, then I just subscribe.

So here i am, I guess I will pay for the VIP subscription, because now I feel like it :)

I was a 'lifetime VIP', but I lost my membership privileges after the move of the software, as I was previously a staff member (which did not carry over, too). But well, VIP membership is a privilege, after all, so does being a staff member. For a week (I guess) or so I just stopped logging in to this site altogether because I thought, 'here's the end, what happened to AC, I did everything I could given my limited mental and physical energy and this is what goes' - well, except subscribing to VIP, because I was already one.

But I just thought to myself, if I am doing everything I could, then what is there to fear or be scared of? If I can't be a VIP, then I just subscribe.

So here i am, I guess I will pay for the VIP subscription, because now I feel like it :)

Sorry you had to pay. I did not realize at the time about the lifetime V.I.P.

Becoming a V.I.P. member with our new software is pretty painless. Also, with our new software, you can automatically purchase a V.I.P. subscription for any member of the forum.

To purchase a V.I.P. upgrade for yourself head over to: http://www.aspiescentral.com/account/upgrades

To purchase a V.I.P upgrade for someone else head over to: http://www.aspiescentral.com/gift/

V.I.P. members will never see any advertisements and have access to a private V.I.P. members only forum. V.I.P. members will also see future new features being offered to them before regular members in return for supporting the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. The current price for V.I.P. membership is $10 US dollars per year.

New: We now have a monthly option at just $1.00 a month. Try it out for a month at $1.00 and if you like it you can upgrade for a year at $10.00. The ability to gift 1 month for $1.00 is available as well.
I tried signing up, but your pay option is pretty dumb@#sed. It is requiring me to use an old pay pal account which I no longer care to use. It appears I have no other option, so sorry.

I tried signing up, but your pay option is pretty dumb@#sed. It is requiring me to use an old pay pal account which I no longer care to use. It appears I have no other option, so sorry.

I can't help you if you can't give me more information. Pretty dumb@#sed doesn't do anything for me. You should have an option to use any account you choose. If not, then I need more information on how something is wrong on our end.

I can't find the gift option... Or does it come AFTER signing into paypal? Can I ninja gift people without their permission/ knowledge?

Becoming a V.I.P. member with our new software is pretty painless. Also, with our new software, you can automatically purchase a V.I.P. subscription for any member of the forum.

To purchase a V.I.P. upgrade for yourself head over to: http://www.aspiescentral.com/account/upgrades

V.I.P. members will never see any advertisements and have access to a private V.I.P. members only forum. V.I.P. members will also see future new features being offered to them before regular members in return for supporting the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. The current price for V.I.P. membership is $10 US dollars per year.

Last edited:
We now provide a one time, life time upgrade option for V.I.P. member status. For $35.00 one time payment you will be a V.I.P. member for the life of your account on AspiesCentral.com.

Did I read that right ? For a single one-off payment of $ 35 I can get a lifetime membership ?

think you can ninja gift someone. Don't know how, but someone did it to me.

If you want to gift V.I.P. to someone you can simply send me a private message with their username and I will give you the paypal address to send the money to. We hope to have a seamless automatic gifting option soon.

I'm all over that like white on rice which is a silly saying as its not like rice can remove its white coating but it could get mildewed and go green & slimy. Oh dear I'm off on a tangent again, arent I ?

Several weeks ago I tried to get a lifetime VIP membership, paying with the Stripe option. Nothing ever happened. Does this work? Should I try again?

New Threads

Top Bottom