• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

time to write in

smileeachday

Hi guy's

Just to say I am open to question's for this week's Q&A video so if you would like to be apart of the questions feel free to write in :)

Hi guy's

Just to say I am open to question's for this week's Q&A video so if you would like to be apart of the questions feel free to write in :)

For those of us who don't know you (meaning me), it might help if you were to explain who you are and what you're doing. A link would also be useful.

For those of us who don't know you (meaning me), it might help if you were to explain who you are and what you're doing. A link would also be useful.

Sure thing..

I have always had this dream to help those who have the same condition as i do a condition that is stuck with you daily one where some days seem impossible and others are very exciting to extreme levels, that being Aspergers Syndrome and Autism.

I was diagnosed at 4 with Asperger's and even though now i am 23 and it has been a long journey, i learn't heaps and continue to learn a lot. I have seen a lot of moments in my life to know that i can help a ton of people who have the same condition as i do and well maybe i might learn a couple of things from them too so i decided to make a youtube channel called SmileEachDay to make weekly video's doing Q&A sessions for questions regarding daily living towards Aspergers/Autism, this is a very wide range of questions and i want to answer them all :) and make those who have autism or aspergers smile :).

Please if you could check out my youtube channel and subscribe that would be so much apprechiated, and also if you do have any questions for me to answer in future video's i am more than happy to answer them or! i made an email of which if you would like an answer from me but for me not to put them into my videos you can send me an email and i will write back to you and support as much as i can :).

The email is: [email protected]

youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBGXrJdbr6tzmNDrm5vkeiw

New Threads

Top Bottom