• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This song has inspired me!

AspieOtaku

Leader of the otaku legion!
Being Autistic and being bullied and abused this song has inspired me to rise above all!
Including being bullied on another site then being banned they did not want to see a free spirit light the world on fire!

This one is one of the few modern Pop songs I actually like, my general Pop music tastes are centred, well anything from the mid 60s to the mid 80s really.

As for being bullied online, I know what that's like from bitter experience, due to bullying and fighting back I'm banned from nearly every forum on the Internet, especially US based wrestling forums, they all hate me because I think CM Punk sucks and Daniel Bryan is massively overrated, and I actually like John Cena and Roman Reigns.

This one is one of the few modern Pop songs I actually like, my general Pop music tastes are centred, well anything from the mid 60s to the mid 80s really.

As for being bullied online, I know what that's like from bitter experience, due to bullying and fighting back I'm banned from nearly every forum on the Internet, especially US based wrestling forums, they all hate me because I think CM Punk sucks and Daniel Bryan is massively overrated, and I actually like John Cena and Roman Reigns.
They want to keep you down, show em whos boss! Light the hoop on fire!

New Threads

Top Bottom