• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The most petty things that irritate you.

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
Ariel font.

I know it's made to be vanilla and plain and inoffensive to everyone.

But that just makes me hate it more.

...and it's everywhere, and Google Docs can't change the default to something I like.

People on facebook who write statuses/comments in baby speak. You're a f****ing adult, stop writing things like "fank oooo" instead of thank you.

This may be about just one person I'm friends with on facebook.

Forgetting where I put my glasses, and having to put in my contacts for the sole purpose of being able to see where my glasses are.

Being ignored, inconsiderate drivers, general inefficiency, rudeness, xenophobic behavior.

Last edited:
Oh too many things ( I also posted a similar thread) :)

I hate it when my computer goes slow on me or when adverts are so loud ie bright and flashing, that I wish I could attack them.

I hate it when I say something, that has taken a lot of courage and I am ignored. I hate it when I am made to feel inferior, because it just confirms how I feel about myself.

When my routines are out of zinc. When my husband has used a cloth that he shouldn't use. I have a variety of colours in my kitchen and hate them being used for anything other than the kitchen and as it goes, I am irriated that of all the colours I have, I do not have red!

My long term passion is colour and currently, I feel really irritated that I do not have a red casual skirt.

When I am vacuuming and the wand ( can't think of the proper word) gets twisted.

And so much more besides.

Ariel font.

I know it's made to be vanilla and plain and inoffensive to everyone.

But that just makes me hate it more.

...and it's everywhere, and Google Docs can't change the default to something I like.
im more of a comic sans hating guy. :p
i love a good complaining thread.

well theres this support staff ive complained about on here before, hes basically a narcaut;a narcissistic autistic,he really pisses me off as he talks about himself everytime hes with me,telling me how smart he is,how he won awards at school for being the smartest,how he is now a 'pyschologist' because he did a degree in psychology,and he uses big words with me to belittle and isolate me,he talks constantly and i mean constantly whether im using the laptop or watching tv or doing something else and its all rubbish.
he says hes so smart and yet he cant look after himself;his brother cooks for him every day,his mum cleans up his bedroom and their house and he has no life experience whatsoever yet thinks he can preach to me about stuff hes never done, ugh,he irritates the crap out of me.
i have to go to bed to avoid him.
smart people DO NOT have to preach they are smart;they just are and people can see it,so i dont think hes that smart at all hes just good at retaining information.

another annoyance of mine at the moment is the amount of people who are bothering me to put kodi/sports devil/exodus etc on their firestick,people are charging loads for this exact service on ebay and im getting paid nothing.
i like doing it but theyre coming to me with it at the worst time possible,and expecting it done quickly,they keep saying is it done yet? do these people know how tediuous it is to get tons of repositories and addons installed using a firestick remote?
i should charge at least one tin of redbull per firestick.

another annoyance of mine at the moment is the amount of people who are bothering me to put kodi/sports devil/exodus etc on their firestick,people are charging loads for this exact service on ebay and im getting paid nothing.
i like doing it but theyre coming to me with it at the worst time possible,and expecting it done quickly,they keep saying is it done yet? do these people know how tediuous it is to get tons of repositories and addons installed using a firestick remote?
i should charge at least one tin of redbull per firestick.

I don't know why more don't just do it themselves. I put kodi and the the beast build on our fire stick, and I would normally have asked my brother in law to do something like that. That build has exodus and everything on it so I didn't need to fart about :p I think people assume it's more complicated than it is...or more likely, they're too lazy to do it themselves.

You should definitely be getting payment in red bull :D

I don't know why more don't just do it themselves. I put kodi and the the beast build on our fire stick, and I would normally have asked my brother in law to do something like that. That build has exodus and everything on it so I didn't need to fart about :p I think people assume it's more complicated than it is...or more likely, they're too lazy to do it themselves.

You should definitely be getting payment in red bull :D
exactly,its not rocket science,i follow a visual tutorial every time to go through each step and if i can bloody do it so can they,theyre just wee lazy feckers; as my fellow irish bretheren would say.

never heard of the beast build! im thinking of getting a firestick,upgrading from nowTV and if i do ill be looking for that beasty. ;)
do you get sports devil? i love it.
oh and i always charge for redbull,but the proper stuff not the aldi or iceland stuff.no one ever gives it though when i fix their stuff,scummy feckers.

never heard of the beast build! im thinking of getting a firestick,upgrading from nowTV and if i do ill be looking for that beasty. ;)
do you get sports devil? i love it.

The beast is fab. All the addons already there! I haven't heard of sports devil, but then the only sport we'd be looking for on there would be WWE pay per views, and if they're not on kodi, they're online.

Getting far down my Facebook feed and accidentally clicking a bookmark or link that takes me to another page in the same tab, so I have to go back to my feed and scroll all the way back down to where I was. UGH!

Anything on my computer glitching, really, especially if it interrupts or even destroys my work. For example if a program crashes and I hadn't saved my work. I'm looking at you, Vegas Pro. :mad:

When I'm at work bagging and someone tries to "help" me bag, but they just so happen to grab the same category of items I'm bagging and, even though the single category could easily have fit in one bag, it ends up fitting in two - one with unrelated items - because of the other person's inability to pay attention. I BAG ALONE OK.

I could go on. These small things add up and make every day a struggle.

Getting far down my Facebook feed and accidentally clicking a bookmark or link that takes me to another page in the same tab, so I have to go back to my feed and scroll all the way back down to where I was. UGH!

Oh my god, yes!

I'd just say Facebook as a whole.

To say it's worth so much money it's an awful website, and that's without all the drivel that it contains.

The beast is fab. All the addons already there! I haven't heard of sports devil, but then the only sport we'd be looking for on there would be WWE pay per views, and if they're not on kodi, they're online.
sports devil is pretty cool,you dont just get access to sports,you get access to a ton of channels.
im going to have to check out this beastie tonight as ive been manhandled into sorting another firestick out and ive only gone and stuck bloody krypton on it which loads of repositories and addons wont work with,grrrr.

I made a point to keep this post limited to thinks I consider "petty" (otherwise I would fill several volumes); some may have a different idea of what constitutes as such...
  • The horribly limited hours of the dining locations on campus
  • My laptop randomly shutting off at near-full power and then turning it on again to find it at almost zero percent
  • Me being a huge klutz and tripping over something or bumping into someone at least once a day
  • People using "quotation marks" on signs when they should italicize or bold or underline a word or phrase they want to emphasize
  • Shoddy or basic graphic design in general
  • Comic Sans... *puke* (same goes for use of the Papyrus or Bleeding Cowboy fonts)
  • The fact that the ends of my hair curl up after they grow to a certain length like someone placed a bowl over my head and my hair grew around the edges of it
  • Having to walk on the shoulder of a street that doesn't have a sidewalk
  • The music app on my phone not being able to sort the files by album artist (not just "artist")
  • The horrid cellular reception in my dorm building (not that many people call me to begin with, mind you...)
  • The fact that my phone doesn't have mobile data so I can't access the internet in places that aren't a wi-fi hotspot (in all honesty this would only be a major problem if I needed to request an Uber car from a location that doesn't have wi-fi)
  • That one kid in seemingly every 100-level history course who tries to contest the professor on some point he or she makes while never contributing anything of substance to the discussion
  • People claiming to love a band or music artist but only being able to name their most popular song
  • My leather jacket having an unacceptable level of pilling for how little I wear it out
  • One of my relatively few pins falling off the lapels of the aforementioned leather jacket
  • The Elder Scrolls and Fallout games being obscenely difficult to add mods to - it's like trying to remember a complex ritual to conjure up some demon, and if you screw up on one minor detail you get horribly mutilated in some way
  • Samurai Jack not being on Netflix

• People using "quotation marks" on signs when they should italicize or bold or underline a word or phrase they want to emphasize

That "literally" drive me crazy.

Almost as bad as people using incorrect words in broken attempts to add weight to their statement.

Here are some my pet peeves:

Grocery baggers who smash my bread and bruise my fruits and vegetables;
People who say "ain't" because it is not a word;
Drivers who don't use turn signals because it is illegal and dangerous;
TV commercials at blare at high volume;
People who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom because it spreads disease;
People who cough or sneeze without covering their mouths because it spreads disease;
Telemarketers;
Newspaper ink on my fingers;
Women with extremely long fingernails because I know how dirty that is;
Restaurant wait staff who insist on telling me their names because I don't care what their names are; I just want good service, not a bonding experience;
When my husband sleeps in late because I'm a morning person.
Okay, I'll stop here but I have many other petty annoyances.

i need to add another thing,i have spent over half an hour composing a post to help a person and my dads bloody laptop switches off-i forgot that aspie central in his browser doesnt automatically save the post every now and then like my laptop and it just went off,i am fuming.
im going to re write it later on at my home probably.

I hate it when the people at my lunch table start talking really loud about subjects I don't feel like hearing, and then they think it's appropriate to climb on the table. I don't even know why I sit with them anymore. I'd rather just sit alone and write in my notebook than have to sit at their table and put in earphones without music just so they sound quieter.

This really annoys me.

Posts that DEMAND a response reaction; 'type yes if you agree' etc.

If it's very good & you like it, naturally you will comment on it. But why dictate that we say 'yes'?

Are we still at school being told what to do like Robots?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-094939.png
    Screenshot_20170913-094939.png
    382.2 KB · Views: 0

New Threads

Top Bottom