• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

350ba41c147418470efc8175620a10c4.jpg

I'd settle for someone doing the 'dodge the bullet' position from the Matrix. So, no need to move to Japan, just need to find someone ridiculously flexible :p

View attachment 30795
Sigh! I had a lovely comeback joke but if I sneeze here they are ready to put me down like a old race horse.:eek:

There is no justice in this world at all?:confused:

Last edited:
I'd settle for someone doing the 'dodge the bullet' position from the Matrix. So, no need to move to Japan, just need to find someone ridiculously flexible :p

View attachment 30795

I've changed my mind! Apparently, it is a woman's prerogative.

This
is the only position I will accept a proposal of marriage from!

mm93-marquez-1-jpg.30808

And...

he has to be able to get the ring on my finger without stopping!

That's not setting the bar too high now, is it? :D;)

Wife: "Here, what's John's second name?"
Husband: "John who?"

Wife: "Here, what's whatshisname's name?"
Husband: "I don't know...Desmond Tutu?"

Last edited:
This line from the Lego Batman movie trailer:

*Batman is flying the Batwing, with Robin and several others squeezed in behind*

Robin:
"Batman, why did you build this thing with only one seat?"
Batman: "Because the last time I checked, I only had one butt".

New Threads

Top Bottom