• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Aspiescentral Monthly Poll; October 2014

What's the primary reason why you came to Aspiescentral?

• To hang out with fellow aspies/connect with others/be part of a community

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • To acquire information about the autism spectrum for either myself, family or friends

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Oni

V.I.P Member
What is your business on Aspiescentral?

While it might sound a bit rough coming at it like this, with this months poll I/we would like to see what the primary reason is why people are on Aspiescentral.

Keyword "primary". The longer people stay, their intentions might change, and some might even just hang out because they made friends here. But at some point we all decided, let's see if there are any forums on autism (and the related spectrum). And thus that makes up the primary reason.

Choices are pretty straight forward this month.

As with any monthly poll; answers used through the voting system will only be recorded. Replies in this thread won’t.

For more information about AC monthly polls;The Aspiescentral monthly Poll | AspiesCentral.com

I came here to continue my education on my autism.
Secondarily,I like the atmosphere at AspiesCentral and it has become my social media outlet.

Gotta run,it's time to go hijack the "What song are you listening to now" thread again :p

I came here to learn the things I knew I wouldn't find in a book because I know people who live with this stuff are more likely to know what those things were. (My research thus far says we are prone to being fearful/overcautious drivers and are often blind as a bat. Aspies keep the glasses and contacts makers in business!) I ended up staying for the friends. It stays fairly active here and most of my other forums are nearly dead.

I can't vote, because for me, it wasn't an "either/or" thing, it was both. In fact, I found this site when an NT friend of mine suggested I try looking online to find out more about Aspergers and connect with like-minded people.

I can't vote, because for me, it wasn't an "either/or" thing, it was both. In fact, I found this site when an NT friend of mine suggested I try looking online to find out more about Aspergers and connect with like-minded people.

Fair enough... I've considered doing a "multiple options" but with 2 answers it seemed a bit odd.

To chat. To pontificate.
To figure myself out.
To read and talk about things that aren't tech or some specific Subject.

My reasons aren't very deep or serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom