• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Aspiescentral Monthly Poll; November 2014

What's your age?

• 0 - 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13 - 19

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 20 - 29

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • 30 - 39

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • 40 - 49

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • 50 - 59

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 60 - 69

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 70 - 79

• 80 and up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Oni

V.I.P Member
As the end of the year draws closer and I'm slowly putting an end the polls; at least a 2014 run, up to gather some data, put it in some fancy graphs, there are a few basic things to be inquired to give a better outline of people active on this forum.

So this months question isn't as much ASD related as it is Aspiescentral user-related.

Thus, I'd like to hear from the active users (basically, the participants of these polls);

What's your age?

As with any monthly poll; answers used through the voting system will only be recorded. Replies in this thread won’t. Voting is anonymous, so no fears of being outed for "revealing" your age through this poll.

For more information about AC monthly polls;The Aspiescentral monthly Poll | AspiesCentral.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom