• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TapaTalk Support Will Be Dropped

Brent

Administrator
In the near future we will be removing Tapatalk support. There are very few active users using it and continued issues with supporting it.

Aww, that's a shame. :( I was one of the people that used it, for what it's worth.

Any plans to make the site more mobile friendly, then? While it's certainly not the worst out there, it's still a bit clunky on mobile (one of the driving reasons I used the mobile app).

We are always working on making the site more mobile friendly and we are not excluding having an app at some point again. However we feel like TapaTalk is just not a good option with the issues that have plagued it over the years.

I'm glad to see many of the recent changes. I am able to upload photos again after almost two years.

Just spent the last hour uninstalling and reinstalling Tapatalk because it wouldn't work. Are there any apps that will work with this forum or is it browser only now?

We have no apps currently. Our Google Play app was also created by TapaTalk.

When the next version of our software is released, we plan to explore another 3rd party app that provides better support.

i used to use tapatalk with psych central,never knew aspie central was on there,i got fed up with typing on it=chunky fingers and the fine motor skills of an ape.

I didn't think much of TapaTalk as it was very desktop-like. I preferred the app previously which I downloaded on my iPhone. I wish I didn't delete the old app as when I did, it didn't exist anymore when I tried to download it again. Please bring it back or something just as good. :kissingheart:

New Threads

Top Bottom