• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sports?

NCAA & NFL football. It will all be starting soon. Go Boise State Broncos and Minnesota Vikings!!!

I have heard that football is a very popular sport everywhere except Texas. In Texas it is a religion. Your back-up quarterback was a super star up here in Idaho at BSU. Kellen Moore was the starter for 4 years and only lost 3 games in that time.

And a missed field goal. I think I got drunk after that game.

Yes, but in most cases BSU wins. Strong team over the long haul. Something UNR lost when Coach Ault retired.

Should be an interesting new season for UNR with a new head coach. Former coach Brian Polian just couldn't make it happen.

San Diego Padres, anything baseball
Golf
Fly fishing... not sure thats even a sport, but I love it

My favorite sport is chess. I might play some occasional basketball, but I'm mostly inactive. As for watching sports on TV, no.

I like chess too like @Tyrantus1212 said. I also like golf, though I haven't golfed in a while. I mostly do putting, driving ranges, and mini golf though, I haven't tried a traditional 18 or even 9 hole course.

I like chess too like @Tyrantus1212 said. I also like golf, though I haven't golfed in a while. I mostly do putting, driving ranges, and mini golf though, I haven't tried a traditional 18 or even 9 hole course.

I always adored miniature golfing. Though my brother and I would always play with deadly serious intent. :cool: :p

I have heard that football is a very popular sport everywhere except Texas. In Texas it is a religion.

I am dying inside right now... Yes its a religion in Texas, and I am more like the hellion rebel. Its insane because I don't like football. My dad was a football jock (and some of my family members also) and they expected stuff out me that just wasn't possible. So I guess it left a bad impression some how.

I think I like baseball and golf most because I have to intently focus on ONE THING, not who's gonna closing in on me, where everyone is, (yes its there is all this in baseball but its a different concept all together) then and all these split second things that I cant do all at once.

"A religion in Texas"... thats actually possibly more factual than just a good catch line. Good Job : )

Maybe you should try a executive golf course. They are 18 holes but much shorter. The one that I play at has 1 par five, 6 par fours and 11 par threes for a total of par 62 and it is only 3840 yards from the ladies tee's. I can not get my wife to play anywhere else. It is much more casual there that a regular golf course.

Maybe you should try a executive golf course. They are 18 holes but much shorter. The one that I play at has 1 par five, 6 par fours and 11 par threes for a total of par 62 and it is only 3840 yards from the ladies tee's. I can not get my wife to play anywhere else. It is much more casual there that a regular golf course.
I've never heard of an executive golf course, thanks for the info. I have a par 3 course in my area I've been meaning to go to, meaning it should only take 3 shots to get the ball in each hole.

New Threads

Top Bottom