• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sometimes good things happen.

Aspieistj

I usually write about all the evils in my life so this is kind of different. As I was lying in bed looking out the window and prolonging getting up, I noticed a very busy robin building a nest in the Purple Plum tree just outside my window. I planted that tree shortly after I built my double wide retirement villa. Today I recalled the nice act of two friends whom I was then actively involved with who had given me money for a house warming gift. I bought the tree with their money. One has since died but the other is still alive and she occasionally calls me. I also occasionally send her emails of pleasant things that happen. I will take a picture and sent it to her. The tree is still bare and I can easily watch the progress of the nest. There will be some pretty pink flowers and then the tree will produce very dark purple leaves. I have something nice to watch until the babies flege!

Thank you for posting this. I've been making efforts towards finding and noticing the good things around me. This just reinforced it. Plus, I adore robins and their beautiful sounds. :)

That's great. I love robins because the plumage is a cheerful colour.I need to think through the today and find some good spots as it's been a bit tough.

New Threads

Top Bottom