• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sick of Twofaced People

Robby

I am so sick of twofaced people acting like they're my friends then coming at me out of left field with some ******** remark trying to say I said something I didn't say. I feel devalued, unloved, & pissed on by pretty much everyone I let get close to me & I'm sick of it. People say they want to be my friends, online and stuff, then the guys start getting sexual so it's like they either want sex from me or act like they're my friend & then stab me in the back why can't people treat me like a human being. One guy I was talking to seemed like he wanted to be my friend then when he found out I wasn't sexually inclined the way he was, he claimed Oh I still want to get to know you though but guess what he never has talked to me again. And this other guy accused me of saying something i never said I'm sick of it why can't people treat me with some respect as a human being even when I'm with other gay guys they seem to either want to be all x-rated sexual with me or patronize me for being more feminine well excuse me sorry I'm not some bodybuilder who spends 24/7 in a gym all day. I pretty much hate everyone. I'm going to therapy again next week I'm sure it will be the same old crap from someone who doesn't give a crap about me but I'm going for some reason anyway. Where are the nice people at?

Sorry you feel that way Robbie, but I get what you mean. I think we've all had bad experiences online and it can get you down.

People are all full of **** and fake. Maybe if they took the time to get to know me as a person instead of asking me if I want to hook up or claiming they want to be my friend then not talking to me again for days and days or asking how I am. I get that I have major trouble relating to people and reading people due to my autism but it'd be nice if people had something to say they tell me up front so I know where they stand but don't act like your my friend and then make sarcastic remarks about me the next day or ask me how big my penis is. I'm sick of contaminated people. Actually I'm sick of all people. I was bullied in school for being gay & now I feel excluded & ignored by pretty much everyone. I guess I'm just a bad person.

First of all you are not a bad person. How people treat others is a reflection of how they feel about themselves and says nothing about you. Healthy minded people don't go around trying to hurt others. As for not being able to relate to people and being unable to read them, it is the bane of my life and leaves you wide open to bulling and abuse. It's a nightmare but it is what it is. People won't change so maybe you have to find better ways to deal with it.

Never feel bad about other people's attitude though. :)

What I hate is that people who claim to like me, are not actually interested in getting to know me!

When I am in a room full of people, I become dumb basically and it is only when I am one to one with someone, that they discover I have a lot to say.

I am tired of started to share something about myself, only to meet with silence and think: well that went down well and then wonder how the heck my husband can talk and talk and talk about negative stuff and he gets listened too!

What you are describing is ones who want something that you are not willing to give and so they show their true colours. Up to a certain point, we are all two faced, because we inevitably have to associate with ones, we do not really take too and thus, have to pretend to be friendly. So I do try to not be too condemnatory and perhaps that is why I do not reveal much about myself to others, because if they do not care enough, then it is like talking into the air.

I am learning, very , very slowly not say much and lol think it gives me rather a mysterious air, with some and that is ok with me hehehehe

Basically, people like that are cowards because they don't want to say what they are thinking to your face. Or they are using you to gain social status brownie points with their friends by gossiping about you behind your back. Cheap and nasty. These people are not your friends and not worth bothering about. I would seek friends elsewhere, perhaps in forums or communites like this, where you are going to get more understanding.

New Threads

Top Bottom