• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Self Published my first book!

smileeachday

Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce I have self published my first ever book to Amazon and i am most excited about this :)!

I have always been into writing and I just love it :) so this is huge to me, I would love to share my book with you all which is a poetry book of 50 poems and would be extra cool if you owned this book because you all know the author :).

So if you could help by buying this book it would mean a lot to me or share it with others who may be interested would be most helpful i would like this book to go global plus there is another book on the way :).

the book is called poems from one's mind.

You can either buy the book paperback or on kindle here are the links to both..

Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1517027136?refRID=F9V13B7HABS322C9B7MW&ref_=pd_rhf_pe_p_img_1

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014K1PALS

I would love the support if possible and if you do decide to buy it please make sure you let me know as I would love to know!.

Thanks again everyone

Congrats!!!! You have accomplished step 1 to my dream haha! I'm really happy for you (even though I don't know you lol)
I need permission form my parents to buy books online but I'll see what I can do. (as long as you buy mine when it's published!):D

Congrats!!!! You have accomplished step 1 to my dream haha! I'm really happy for you (even though I don't know you lol)
I need permission form my parents to buy books online but I'll see what I can do. (as long as you buy mine when it's published!):D

Well I am sure you will make your book one day and publish it :) if I can do it you can do it especially if it is a dream :) and thank you so much for the congratulations :).

Aw you are kind to even think about buying my book :), Of course I would buy your book :)! what type of book would it be? I love books.

Well I am sure you will make your book one day and publish it :) if I can do it you can do it especially if it is a dream :) and thank you so much for the congratulations :).

Aw you are kind to even think about buying my book :), Of course I would buy your book :)! what type of book would it be? I love books.

Thanks!!!! Well, I have a few projects going on at the moment. But my main one is a fantasy book. I can tell you more baout over a pm or something like that :)

Congratulations. :)

I like your choice of cover too. Most people do really weird and creepy things to their book covers these days but yours looks nearly elegant.

Congratulations. :)

I like your choice of cover too. Most people do really weird and creepy things to their book covers these days but yours looks nearly elegant.

Thank you so much :)

Yes i agree with what you are saying about some book covers I have seen some where they have ruined the book, I have had a lot of compliments with my choice of cover :)

I'm a writer too, and I'm so excited for you!

I've been asked to do a reading of my writing at an event on Monday and I'm terrified!

I'm a writer too, and I'm so excited for you!

I've been asked to do a reading of my writing at an event on Monday and I'm terrified!

You will be fine :)

I am actually doing a book project that is interview with current world writers trying to help beginner writers... if you would like to take part let me know :).

You will be fine :)

I am actually doing a book project that is interview with current world writers trying to help beginner writers... if you would like to take part let me know :).
Well, I did it! I was absolutely terrified, but I did it and I'm proud of myself :)

New Threads

Top Bottom