• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post pictures of things organized neatly

Mia

V.I.P Member
Like the idea of things organized as much as possible, post pictures of persons/places animals or anything nicely organized. I'll start:

ThingsOrganizedNeatly_p021.jpg

Last edited:
Upon perusing this thread, my initial thought was, "Ya'll trying to make fun of me?" :p

Yeah. Welcome to MY world. :eek:

Where everything has its place. Almost always relatively parallel or perpendicular to something else.

Upon perusing this thread, my initial thought was, "Ya'll trying to make fun of me?" :p

In my world, it would be calm and peaceful if I knew where everything was and there's absolutely a certain beauty to it all. This kind of organization makes me happy. Plus there's the added bonus of things taken apart so you can see the inside of things. Something I have a great deal of affinity for.

I store my camera accessories up there. All these storage containers I got at the dollar store. Every compartment is labeled. This new system makes it a lot easier to find my gear compare to before having everything dumped in one drawer.

20170513_194516.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom