• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a video of yourself playing a video game

. . .

V.I.P Member
Post a video of yourself playing a video game.

That's me playing Seiken Densetsu 3.

Not sure how many people will post in here, but I figured it would be worth it to make this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post me playing one of my imported games (Puzzle Bobble 2X for the Sega Saturn) sometime in the future.

How does one go about making these kinds of videos? If it's within my means, I'll make one.

The title of this thread made me think of an idea for an art project I had a few years ago, which never saw fruition.
Anyway, I misinterpreted the question a little bit, but here are a few small excerpts of me playing some totally awesome racing game.

...with smoke effects turned on

... and added sillyness

Last edited by a moderator:
How does one go about making these kinds of videos? If it's within my means, I'll make one.

Don't know how to do it on Sony's suck station, but on Xbox One, if you have Kinect, load up a game, say Xbox, snap game DVR. record this, and it will record game footage.

Don't know how to do it on Sony's suck station
How dare you? :mad: I'm a PS4 user.

But PS4 works in a similar way, you just press the share button and it gives you the option to either save screenshots or videos to your console or you can upload them to your youtube/social media page without needing to save anything. Anyway, here's me playing Rocket League... badly.

New Threads

Top Bottom