• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

Legendary event is coming in July I hear so you will be able to get your legendary bird of your team and mew and mewtwo soon.

I live in the sf Bay area so it is a rather diverse environment of pokemon, Pikachu is not so rare and is common where i live, there are many parks and many nests of rares and in the down town areas lots of pokestops, I drive so can go to the ocean for the water types like magicarp, psyduck dratini etc, or just take the train to SF. If you live in a small town it takes a bit longer to fill those dex up and rely on only hatching eggs, but there are events that go on like the water event and fossil event that happened so take advantage of it.
Where my dad is there are zero Pokemon, it's really crazy, you'd think a heavily forrested area would be crawling with wild and rare Pokemon. Bad programming I guess.

I'm for sure going to need to restock my Pokeballs and Berries after this Fire and Ice even but Typhlosion, Houndoom, Charizard, and Arcanine are all in my top 9 strongest Pokemon now. :3

I saw there introducing the Raids soon. I'm a bit scared it won't be something I'll be able to participate in.

I've just found out I can really stockpile some mileage (kilometerage) just leaving the game on while it's plugged in at home. The little toon is constantly running around a small area just on her own. I've acquired over 3 km that helped me hatch two eggs during this event doing this, I had initially just left it on hoping more fire poke's would show up, imagine my shock when a baby Jynx hatched from an egg I had over a km left on when I turned the game on just to leave it sit to watch for Poke's. :3 :3 :3

I've gotten nearly 2 km on a 10km egg tonight from just letting it sit. :3

I'm for sure going to need to restock my Pokeballs and Berries after this Fire and Ice even but Typhlosion, Houndoom, Charizard, and Arcanine are all in my top 9 strongest Pokemon now. :3

I saw there introducing the Raids soon. I'm a bit scared it won't be something I'll be able to participate in.

I've just found out I can really stockpile some mileage (kilometerage) just leaving the game on while it's plugged in at home. The little toon is constantly running around a small area just on her own. I've acquired over 3 km that helped me hatch two eggs during this event doing this, I had initially just left it on hoping more fire poke's would show up, imagine my shock when a baby Jynx hatched from an egg I had over a km left on when I turned the game on just to leave it sit to watch for Poke's. :3 :3 :3

I've gotten nearly 2 km on a 10km egg tonight from just letting it sit. :3

I've literally just had the update for raids etc. Not sure I'll get to see if the gyms are back up and running today, but hopefully I'll get to see the changes to pokestops (something about unvisited ones will show up differently.)

I don't think I'll necessarily get into raids either, as there aren't many gyms near my house. Also, I get quite a bit of GPS drift in my house too, but it seems to be better on my tablet rather than on my phone.

I've literally just had the update for raids etc. Not sure I'll get to see if the gyms are back up and running today, but hopefully I'll get to see the changes to pokestops (something about unvisited ones will show up differently.)

I don't think I'll necessarily get into raids either, as there aren't many gyms near my house. Also, I get quite a bit of GPS drift in my house too, but it seems to be better on my tablet rather than on my phone.

I just saw the first big event is in Chicago... >: I'm not happy about this, I think it's quite unfair when a video game and a phone game no less starts to cater to only the most wealthy or people conveniently located to where they consider to be a hot spot. If you only be able to get Pokemon like Mew and Mewtwo and future legionaries by doing extensive traveling and spending big bucks to get to special events it might be the beginning of the end (for me anyways) on even wanting to bother.

***d****t I just want f*****g MEW! M***********s! :cry::cry::cry:

Afraid I stopped playing. It just runs so poorly (if at all) in the city centre since they added raids and everything else.

I had to start all over again because my old gmail account got hacked and had to delete it but I am now playing it again though it sucks having to collect pidgies again :(

I love PoGo! It's so much fun actually getting out instead of staying home. I live in the burbs so I don't get to do the legendary raids that often. I did try to get an Articuno when it first started but it ran from me so I have it in my Dex. I love seeing the animation of it, it's my favorite legendary aside from Mew.

Vacations and going on errands are really fun because of all of the egg hatches and new pokemon I get to catch. I did see a Blissey in the wild which I caught. Right now I'm concentrating on getting my local gym to a gold one that's near my house, I'm so close to getting the extras that come with being in gold. I so can't wait till that happens.

My family doesn't get it so I generally play it by myself. It would be nice if I had some common interest with others but I don't try to convert them to playing it. I take my dog for a walk so it's breaks up the routine a bit and I like getting some sun on my face. I would like the same respect as those that have interests too but I've always heard the "Aren't you too old for that?". This would be when I would be annoyed and just roll my eyes at them. I seriously, there are many things that I like, why try to take away something that I enjoy? I would never say that to others because I know how it feels to be belittled over things that have no effect on others. Personally that's just rude and heartless to my feelings, why others think that it's amusing just baffles me.

I have actually talked with people that play it but they are mostly kids which I don't mind because they have no filter and enjoy it just like me. It's kind of awkward and a little off putting when adults want you to talk with them and their kids at the same time but the kids know more about it then the adults. It's already hard enough to keep a conversations with kids while keeping it G to PG rated in general. Parents are generally leery about strangers talking to children and the teens are just too embarrassed that they play it in public. I generally put 'I don't care either way if you talk or not' mask on in public but I do open up to people who want to chat with me. I do like having conversations with people so it's fun to have a common interest with others.

I love PoGo! It's so much fun actually getting out instead of staying home. I live in the burbs so I don't get to do the legendary raids that often. I did try to get an Articuno when it first started but it ran from me so I have it in my Dex. I love seeing the animation of it, it's my favorite legendary aside from Mew.

Vacations and going on errands are really fun because of all of the egg hatches and new pokemon I get to catch. I did see a Blissey in the wild which I caught. Right now I'm concentrating on getting my local gym to a gold one that's near my house, I'm so close to getting the extras that come with being in gold. I so can't wait till that happens.

My family doesn't get it so I generally play it by myself. It would be nice if I had some common interest with others but I don't try to convert them to playing it. I take my dog for a walk so it's breaks up the routine a bit and I like getting some sun on my face. I would like the same respect as those that have interests too but I've always heard the "Aren't you too old for that?". This would be when I would be annoyed and just roll my eyes at them. I seriously, there are many things that I like, why try to take away something that I enjoy? I would never say that to others because I know how it feels to be belittled over things that have no effect on others. Personally that's just rude and heartless to my feelings, why others think that it's amusing just baffles me.

I have actually talked with people that play it but they are mostly kids which I don't mind because they have no filter and enjoy it just like me. It's kind of awkward and a little off putting when adults want you to talk with them and their kids at the same time but the kids know more about it then the adults. It's already hard enough to keep a conversations with kids while keeping it G to PG rated in general. Parents are generally leery about strangers talking to children and the teens are just too embarrassed that they play it in public. I generally put 'I don't care either way if you talk or not' mask on in public but I do open up to people who want to chat with me. I do like having conversations with people so it's fun to have a common interest with others.
Dont care for the kids. they are usuallly annoying and use the wrong types, are low level and hover around you and bug you when you are at the catch round, I prefer raiding with only adults lvl 30 and up.Had a raid time out on a suicune raid because he used a blissy we had to start over again, i said not
to use blissy so he had to learn the hard way, contained myself from yelling at the kid, we retried and were successful. The kid learned blissy sucks in raids.

Last edited:
Just got another ex raid invite for mewtwo, got my shadow ball mewtwo powered up along with my gengars. so im ready, i also now have 5 suicune.

New Threads

Top Bottom