• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

20170322_203809.jpg babies!

I wish the game would actually work consistently, I'm constantly having to close it and reopen it... >:

I don't ever go anywhere on my own so that's not a problem. I find that in my city at least, there aren't that many people obviously playing it, compared to when it first came out.
Hatched 4 dratinis over the weekend to evolve another Dragonite.

I finally got a Dragonite during the water event!
Nice, my first one is better than my second one even though both have perfect IVs my first has dragon breath and dragon claw, the second one has steal wing and hyperbeam, good for defense I suppose, its just nice having a dragonite. Grats on getting the most powerful pokemon in the game, even Tyranitar regardless of having a higher cp cap does not match up to Dragonites defense or offense, Tyranitar is just a super high cp Rhydon which is not a bad thing, hes a great gym attacker, but Dragonite takes the cake of attacking and defending due to harder to come by weaknesses, its all about Dragonite and Blissy.

I played, but just quit. I was level 37 with a completed 'dex (gen 1 & 2) not counting the regionals. In about 17 gyms (Mystic).

The game went from a mild distraction to help me get over my ex-GF, to me spending too many hours and cognitive resources on it. I was going to ease off of it, but looks like cold-turkey is how it's going down. Haven't deleted the app yet, but I might as well. .. sigh...

Just caught my first Aerodactyl during the fossil event, 1216 cp but strong IV rating and has steel wing an Hyperbeam im keeping him, also thanks to the fast er candy walking buddy system I managed to evolve my larvatar to Tyranitar I am happy as a clam.

Just caught my first Aerodactyl during the fossil event, 1216 cp but strong IV rating and has steel wing an Hyperbeam im keeping him, also thanks to the fast er candy walking buddy system I managed to evolve my larvatar to Tyranitar I am happy as a clam.

I have not seen a wild Aerodactyl but I got one from an egg so hurray for that. I did get my Rhydon (long time fave) and Golem (now my second strongest Pokemon), as well as Steelix, and Magcargo, so event win! Oh and Shuckle, but who cares about Shuckle, I'm not sure. It feels like one of those Pokemon you'd see out in your yard and just pass it by, lol.

Oh and of course Kabuto (my Trilobite, so much love) Kabutops, Omanyte and Omastar. <3

Weren't there some other Johto fossil Pokemon they left out though?

I have not seen a wild Aerodactyl but I got one from an egg so hurray for that. I did get my Rhydon (long time fave) and Golem (now my second strongest Pokemon), as well as Steelix, and Magcargo, so event win! Oh and Shuckle, but who cares about Shuckle, I'm not sure. It feels like one of those Pokemon you'd see out in your yard and just pass it by, lol.

Oh and of course Kabuto (my Trilobite, so much love) Kabutops, Omanyte and Omastar. <3

Weren't there some other Johto fossil Pokemon they left out though?
Yeah, shuckle is like the running gag just to fill your pokedex,low cp cap, harder to catch at 100 cp and up with low hp and is a goofy bug rock type.Aside from Aerodactyl managed to catch a wild kabutops for the first time, he was harder to catch, i evolved many kabutops but never caught one, caught omastars and high cp ones were tough but man wild kabutops was harder to catch than Aerodactyl as well as Omastar, he was like the fossil version of a 1100 cp murkrow.

I already had an Aerodactyl from an egg, and he was nearly up to his max cp from all the candy I had with him. Caught another during the event so only need a couple more candy and he's maxed out. I got my Golem during the event, but I'm still 5 candy away on Steelix and now the event is over he's 5k as a buddy...so it'll take me a while (I don't go out that much).

I already had an Aerodactyl from an egg, and he was nearly up to his max cp from all the candy I had with him. Caught another during the event so only need a couple more candy and he's maxed out. I got my Golem during the event, but I'm still 5 candy away on Steelix and now the event is over he's 5k as a buddy...so it'll take me a while (I don't go out that much).
Aw that sucks, Onix was definitely the rares of the unevolved, I got Steelix the last day with exactly 50 candy. I never saw a wild Kabutops, Omastar, Graveler, Golem or Aerodatcyl or Steelix. I saw a couple Magcargo's but that was after I already evolved a Slugma so I just left them there, I'm seriously low on Ultraballs and berries now. All I usually get from Pokestops are Pokeballs, maybe a Greatball and freaking potion, which I just throw out because I don't do the gym battling thing. I can't get anything nearly high enough to bother.

I usually have to have my dude drive me around to Pokestops to get items and I just try to catch Pokemon as a passenger in the car. I tried the walking around thing when the game first came out but it was a total nightmare with my son, after 10-15 minutes of walking around for no real reason he goes into straight meltdown mode, I had to carry him home one time he was screaming so bad I thought people were going to think I kidnapped him. :<

Other than that if we go out to eat I'll sometimes pick the place based on if it's a Pokestop. :p

I got 3 steelix, pokedex almost full for both Kanto and Johto, just need Lapras for Kanto and Mareeps evolution and Unknown from Johto, the rest from both regions are the regionals and legionaries.

I got 3 steelix, pokedex almost full for both Kanto and Johto, just need Lapras for Kanto and Mareeps evolution and Unknown from Johto, the rest from both regions are the regionals and legionaries.
I'm so jealous! I've never seen a Mareep and Ampharous is on of my favs! I have many, many holes, no where close to a Charizard.

I have 180 of the 248. Is it even possible to get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, and Mew yet?

I can't find Sandshrews, Diglets, Vulpix's, Growlithes, Machops, Ponytas, Voltorbs, Farfetch'd, Grimers, Shelders, Hitmonlee, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Mr.Mime, Jynx, freaking Ditto, or Dratini's. The hole's in the Johto section are too many to name but I'd love to at least get the original 150 completed.

I'm so jealous! I've never seen a Mareep and Ampharous is on of my favs! I have many, many holes, no where close to a Charizard.

I have 180 of the 248. Is it even possible to get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, and Mew yet?

I can't find Sandshrews, Diglets, Vulpix's, Growlithes, Machops, Ponytas, Voltorbs, Farfetch'd, Grimers, Shelders, Hitmonlee, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Mr.Mime, Jynx, freaking Ditto, or Dratini's. The hole's in the Johto section are too many to name but I'd love to at least get the original 150 completed.
I live in the sf Bay area so it is a rather diverse environment of pokemon, Pikachu is not so rare and is common where i live, there are many parks and many nests of rares and in the down town areas lots of pokestops, I drive so can go to the ocean for the water types like magicarp, psyduck dratini etc, or just take the train to SF. If you live in a small town it takes a bit longer to fill those dex up and rely on only hatching eggs, but there are events that go on like the water event and fossil event that happened so take advantage of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom