• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Perfumes!

Perfumes are my obsession. I have a collection that has overrun my bedroom. Each scent is carefully chosen and I attribute qualities, or personalities, to each one.

Scents ground me, and occassionally, some elate me to another place. Visiting the exclusives and niche scent shops is my happy time. I literally hop into the shop with a huge smile on my face and I forget the world exists.

Anyone else derive heavenly pleasure from perfumes?
when i read this what i remembered is the presence of g~d smells like roses and someone else said she smelled cinnamon and other scents she said shed never smelled it before she was worried about her child who was ill

for me lavender frangipane vanilla and a perfume from French company called fragonard based in grasse the perfumes name emilie
wish i could buy it again

New Threads

Top Bottom