• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenna71

My name is Jenna and I am a mom to two boys. My oldest son is going to be 15 in May. He has been diagnosed with ASD/Aspbergers and Psychosis.
He is in therapy and he is under a psychiatrists care.

I am here as I really am looking to be supportive and to gain support and learn from each other.

The journey of being a Mom to a child who suffers with psychosis along with autism/aspergers is a lonely one.

Hoping we can talk and get to know one another by supporting each other.

welcome.png

It's great to have you aboard!

'lo. I've also suffered psychosis and I have Asperger's. I was 24 when I got diagnosed with the two conditions, I'm 26 now. I like to think I know a good bit about the two. If you have any questions ask them and I'll try my best to answer them.

giphy (6).gif

My name is Jenna and I am a mom to two boys. My oldest son is going to be 15 in May. He has been diagnosed with ASD/Aspbergers and Psychosis.
He is in therapy and he is under a psychiatrists care.

I am here as I really am looking to be supportive and to gain support and learn from each other.

The journey of being a Mom to a child who suffers with psychosis along with autism/aspergers is a lonely one.

Hoping we can talk and get to know one another by supporting each other.
hi jenna71, welcome to AC-there are not to many mums of autistic kids here but you will find plenty of us with pyschosis experience.
i am LFA and developed pyschosis [presented like paranoid schizophrenia, wasnt diagnosed with that,instead diagnosed with generic personality disorder as i had some insight ocasionally-the PD label has been wiped off as my shrink says i dont have it but im stuck in limbo where the pyschosis is concerned.
if youd like to chat about autistic psychosis or anything else please dont hesitate to message me,but ill let you know im terrible with answering as i struggle with back forth chat and compiling a lot of words together.

I have Autism and psychosis... PDD NOS and Schizoaffective disorder. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm always willing to talk.

Welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom