• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need volunteers for a project!!!

AspieArtistJames

Hi everyone! I have Asperger's syndrome and I am doing a art project (I am an art major) about how people perceive autism / people who are differently abled. if you are willing to be part of my project, please send me a photo of yourself and a few words
Either about who you really are
And/Or
a wrong or negative perception that someone has had of you or of autism/ Asperger's syndrome

Also if you don't want to share a photo but are willing to give me a quote, that is cool too.

You can post it in the comments or DM me

Thanks!

I will put an example of my own I. The comments

IMG_1293.JPG

I am James. I am an artist. I do not lack empathy.

Welcome from another James, a guy. I do semi-pro photography, more along the lines of a documentary approach.

New Threads

Top Bottom