• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My 7 yr old sister is psychic/an oracle/thaumaturge?

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
We were at the store just now and I was looking at something with my sister Sophia. She said "hey look at me for a second" and I did, she just stared at me in the eye for like a full minute and whispered something, I think she said "your mind is sand" and all of a sudden I got really hazy and now im sleepy...

Can anybody make anything of this? Is my 7 yr old sister really some kind of witch/psychic/oracle or something? All I can think about right now is going to sleep I dont know what she did to me...!

Sounds like she may have influenced you telepathically - especially as you point out that she told you to look at her and she stared at you for a minute. You can read more about it here: The Paranormal Dimension: Mental Influence

I think your sister may be telepathic, and considering your own recent experience with your animal spirit guide I would say both you and your sister both appear to have psychic potential.
Maybe you could get her to try a telepathy test online to get a better idea.

Here's two possible tests:
1. This one is like a questionnaire - just answer as truthfully as possible: Are you Psychic?
2. This one involves using your telepathy to predict what the next symbol/number/colour will be and seeing how many you get right: ESP TEST

While I can't vouch how effective the tests are or how true my opinion of this is, I feel it's worth a shot at least.

I know you guys will probably dismiss me for saying this, but none of this stuff actually exists. Sorry if this is a joke or performance art or something that I'm not picking up on, it seems like you're being serious and, well, you know:

duty_calls.png

I know you guys will probably dismiss me for saying this, but none of this stuff actually exists. Sorry if this is a joke or performance art or something that I'm not picking up on, it seems like you're being serious and, well, you know:

duty_calls.png

It's your opinion - nothing wrong with that.

Also, I find the image in your comment funny. :)

duty_calls.png
You sir...need to kindly crawl out ofbthe rock yoy clearly live under.

Sounds like she may have influenced you telepathically - especially as you point out that she told you to look at her and she stared at you for a minute. You can read more about it here: The Paranormal Dimension: Mental Influence

I think your sister may be telepathic, and considering your own recent experience with your animal spirit guide I would say both you and your sister both appear to have psychic potential.
Maybe you could get her to try a telepathy test online to get a better idea.

Here's two possible tests:
1. This one is like a questionnaire - just answer as truthfully as possible: Are you Psychic?
2. This one involves using your telepathy to predict what the next symbol/number/colour will be and seeing how many you get right: ESP TEST

While I can't vouch how effective the tests are or how true my opinion of this is, I feel it's worth a shot at least.
Starseed I confirmed this last night, she and I are both indeed Star Children! She taught me a whole variety of spells she somehow knew, at one point she even almost KO 'D me out cold when she showed me a vision of my (good) future! Man I am one lucky sonuvabitch!

You sir...need to kindly crawl out ofbthe rock yoy clearly live under.

If the rock you're referring to is the rock that makes me feel somehow compelled to enter into completely pointless internet disagreements, I emphatically concur.

If, however, you are suggesting that disbelief in supernatural claims is analogous to living under a rock, I clearly reject the accusation.

New Threads

Top Bottom