• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music that You Like

Hope Campbell

Hi Everyone my name is Hope. I'm new to the site. One thing that I really obsess over is music. Music is something I'm very passionate about. My favorite kinds of music are Classic Rock, Grunge, and Alternative. I listen to other kinds of music too, but it depends on the artist. I also want to start a band one day. What is your favorite kind of music or who is your favorite artist or band. Some of my favorite bands are: Pearl Jam, Nirvana, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and many others.

Hi there, and welcome! My favourite artists & bands are mostly from the 70s, 80s, 90s & early-mid 2000s. My favourites include: Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Guns N' Roses, Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Nirvana, Creed, Def Leppard, Skid Row, Ozzy Osbourne, Warrant, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Metallica, Robert Cray, and many more..

Oh I am passionate about music too, but to listen to, as I am hopeless at making music and singing is, well, ok!

I just simply love music that has depth to it and power, so that I am soaring above the clouds, so to speak.

In my faith, we have our own music and to say that it gives me all the ingredients that send me to the heights, is an understatement and the louder the better.

I used to be into heavy metal type music, but I think it was more about wanting to prove I am not this simpering girl, as I do giggle a lot and laugh, which often has given off the wrong impression!

I always listened to music when out and about and often, other guys were too and would exchange what music we were listening too and to be honest, I loved to get a reaction and always would when I told them I was listeing to Black Sabbath! Also it was a sort of rebellion in me, for the same reasons as: I am perceived as an airhead.

Music to me, is like the very essense of who I am.

Lol after everything I have said above, my favourite artist of all time is Taylor Swift LOL but really, she is similar to me as in dressing very womanly ie skirts and dresses, but surprises people.

Mostly classical and classic rock, particularly British classic rock. Pink Floyd being my favorite.

Music moves me. I love a wide variety; rock, country, alternative, but what I listen to the most is Christian rock such as Skillet, DC Talk, Newsboys, Kutless, and many more.

Hi there, and welcome! My favourite artists & bands are mostly from the 70s, 80s, 90s & early-mid 2000s. My favourites include: Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Guns N' Roses, Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Nirvana, Creed, Def Leppard, Skid Row, Ozzy Osbourne, Warrant, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Metallica, Robert Cray, and many more..
Cool. I like a lot of these bands as well. Especially Nirvana, Guns N' Roses, and Metallica.

Oh I am passionate about music too, but to listen to, as I am hopeless at making music and singing is, well, ok!

I just simply love music that has depth to it and power, so that I am soaring above the clouds, so to speak.

In my faith, we have our own music and to say that it gives me all the ingredients that send me to the heights, is an understatement and the louder the better.

I used to be into heavy metal type music, but I think it was more about wanting to prove I am not this simpering girl, as I do giggle a lot and laugh, which often has given off the wrong impression!

I always listened to music when out and about and often, other guys were too and would exchange what music we were listening too and to be honest, I loved to get a reaction and always would when I told them I was listeing to Black Sabbath! Also it was a sort of rebellion in me, for the same reasons as: I am perceived as an airhead.

Music to me, is like the very essense of who I am.

Lol after everything I have said above, my favourite artist of all time is Taylor Swift LOL but really, she is similar to me as in dressing very womanly ie skirts and dresses, but surprises people.
You and me seem to have a couple of things in common. I like to listen to music that makes me feel a certain way. Based on my emotions I will listen to a certain kind of music. I also like to get a reaction when I tell people what kind of music I listen to.I'm a black woman, but I don't really listen to much rap and I don't really listen to Beyonce. It's not that I hate rap or hate Beyonce, it's just that kind of music doesn't really interest me. People always get surprised whenever I tell them that I listen to rock music. It's kind of hilarious to be honest. Music is a huge part of me. It helps me express myself.

I enjoy a broad range of music, though I have never really gotten into Rap. The music from the 80's is my favorite decade for rock, but I also like classic gunfighter ballads and even classical like Bach. Recently I've been exposed to Jazz, which I'm finding quite enjoyable:

Cool. I've never really been into rap either, even though I'm black. My taste in music can be pretty broad as well. One kind of music that I really enjoy listening to is Video Game music.

That's cool. I really enjoy listening to Pink Floyd as well. My favorite album from them is The Dark Side of the Moon.

When I first heard Pink Floyd, I was astounded and very impressed that all the songs on the album were great and so, became a lover of their music.

Hmm, that is one genre I'm not familiar with, but then I don't have any type of gaming console. The last game console I had was Pong, which was in 1974 - 75. All it had was some annoying sounds and no music.
It's okay I understand. Not everyone plays video games. I guess I just play so many video games that I really appreciate the music.

Hi I love music too my favourite is 70s and 80s music like INXS,icehouse,Queen,David Bowie and split enz,my favourite genres are usually in the Rock and pop range.

I love music as well, it's a huge part of my life. The Band, David Bowie, Leonard Cohen, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, Redgum (I've met their guitarist/violinist Hugh McDonald and had a photo with him), Santana, Bruce Springsteen, The Who and Frank Zappa. I also collect vinyl records and have about 700 of them. Hard to find stuff like red vinyl edition of Temperamental (Divinyls), mono pressing of Dylan's debut and 200 Motels (Zappa) with booklet and movie poster.

New Threads

Top Bottom