• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Misdiagnosed?

OkRad

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος οὐλομένην
V.I.P Member
I am begining to think I do not have autism.

I wonder if I have PANDAS or somehting.

Yes I have sensory issues, and very bad ones, but they are off the scale and further, this came on way too fast and was too disabling to be autism .........and it never improved.

It is more like brain damage.

Truly, I have not have a single day since this hit when I could eat properly. That is brain damage. And I ate FINE AS A KID. No one can explain this but it can't be autism. I was a normal kid and then it all went to hell at 14 and went to helll super fast.

I think I am misdiagnosed .

OkRad , there really isn't much to say: these are deep waters. It certainly seems to underscore the dawning realisation that mental health treatment is as much art as it is science.

You certainly have my support and sympathy, for whatever that's worth.

New Threads

Top Bottom