• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for friends

Hey there, guess from the replies you are lonely no more!
Lots of people here into gaming ... I seem to be in the minority on that one.

Like Pokemon style wanna get in to em all but all and all I like. Uh? no let me rephrase that. FPS is the best for those head shot kinda days but really for me I get into them RPG'S Final Fantasy!!!!! Ic you like to star in VR! Can you say coolastic yo

Yeah, VR is cool. It still has a lot of bugs to iron out but I've been playing Skyrim in cinematic mode and that's pretty immersive like that.

Hey there, guess from the replies you are lonely no more!
Lots of people here into gaming ... I seem to be in the minority on that one.
Hey lady penelope sorry for the longest reply. but I'm here. Yeah on that . I'm in need of people on a personal level. So if you like hit me up in fb for some one on one fun if you're in for a good time chat k. Just ask for my fb if yah like.

hi there lone strider :) somehow, by your description, I can form a vivid picture of that town you live in... I can't say that I am familiar with the US, although I have visited three times for a longer period. as I was with friends, we prefer to explore, talk and chat and stroll arorund everything 'less polished' - I think I have an idea... I imagine, not quite the place for a sensitive guy into games 'n anime... I love the stuff, too: zelda, the elder scrolls, final fantasy, fable, aspergers creed...; I've done a great deal in gamedesign, too [projects: nehrim, enderal by SureAI]

sure, many on the spectrum are having or have had hard times, but then I imagine you live in a part of town that isn't exactly peaceful nor wealthy - and that makes it a lot more difficult, still. it's good to hear, though, you become outgoing once you did the analyzing - so you know how to deal with though guys..[?].. i assure you, I don't. in fact, most people don't. ten points for you here =)

You got any chance of going somewhere else? ... however, probably there aren't many chances in general?

and then [just rambling], maybe your story is worth telling - many stories are worth telling, though they have never been told, because people thought 'nah it's not out of the ordinary enough to tell'. yet, I somehow I imagine, if you started writing - I somehow imagine you know how to; who knows. writing is a great way of coping and processing some harsh experiences - which you obviously have endured. how about, you wrote your hollywood apsie movie script - who cares if anybody cares in the end. I trust, though, that quite a few will care. for sure. and: who, if not you. also, I am sure, there are more aspergers like you in your town - it is said 1 out 70-100 - maybe they could/would profit from your experiences; like the aspie - youth... you could write a short novel/short story, or a bunch of episodes or something, mixed with some of favourite anime/games-themes; add some imaginative content... well, sorry about hat =)=/ just getting over-excited about interesting things, as always, whishing them to made/to be created into something creative =) hope, I'm not intruding or being offensive.

in any case: I'd be interested very much in your story - really. you could open up a topic, maybe - if you feel like it.

anyway: I really hope you'll enjoy the forum! I am here only since recently and already it means very much to me; it has provided tons of support, which I am very thankful for.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you use helmets and kneepads was probably headlights with reflector jacket can't be too safe and I my right?
I haven't been on my bike for a long time, but I deliver papers from my trike twice a week. Helmet is not as necessary on a trike (at delivery speeds) but I have headlight and a big, triangular "slow vehicle" reflector on the back.

(A helmet is still a good idea on a two-wheeled bike, though.)

Last edited:
Hey southern sorry for the longest reply. But only VR I've been able to get into in my phone. Which is not bad.

That's cool. I'm a bit limited myself with my oculus rift at the moment; I don't have the touch controllers during to lack of space. It's a lot of fun in games like Thumper and driving games.

Man what rig are you runnin??! I have an Alienware 15 with a 970m but I don't think it's built for VR.

It is a CyberPower built desktop PC. i7 4970 CPU @ 3.6 ghz with a GTX 970 graphics card. I need to upgrade the RAM I'm only running 8 gigs at the moment, this can handled 32. Windows 10 as well. Yeah, I'm happy with it for the most part. I wish I had a different case though, looking at it now I'm not sure I like it, I think the mic and headphone jacks are dodgy as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom