• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for friends

Lonelyaspie173

Asperger nation station.
Hi. I guess to start off I've not been confirmed I have Aspergers but to be a person like me you'd have to know. I literally have a story that could tell to make an Hollywood aspie movie but I bet a lot of us aspies could so I'm not alone in that department. And trying to get a Asperger's diagnosis in this town is about as easy as trying to pull a tooth especially since out of almost Everytime denial of Autism or lack of understanding comes from what I come to know them as neurotypicals. I don't have much in common with America these days because I'm not into a lot of things well the things I don't know if I can say on this site that they do. So you know I'll just stick with my games anime right now. So right now I'm totally lacking in the friend department. And being African-American is not helping. especially in this town I live in. not to say i'm treated bad racially but I'm expected things racially and I have to act. I try to be friendly when the opportunity arises and tend to be shy at first but can be extremely outgoing after I've done enough analyzing. Haven't met too many people on the Spectrum and haven't had much experience with them and would like to so try doing so online before I try to meet people on the Spectrum in person. If anybody is social and interested and on a Spectrum especially I'd love to get to know yah. Neurotypicals please have a good empathy if you're going to contact me. I empathize like that because of all headache I've had. But in all reality I want to get to know every human. But not to say it's always their fault. I'm new to this site and I don't know how contact works on this site but feel free to contact me if you're friendly.

upload_2017-5-18_15-13-16.png

Hello!

What types of games do you enjoy? I mostly play RPGs. I have a few VR games as well.

Anyway, welcome.

There's a space on the couch, come join us...

giphy (27).gif

So you like anime? wich ones? A few of the really good ones I watched recently are Madoka Magica, Steins:Gates and My Hero Academia.

Welcome! Hope to see you posting around. We're really quite welcoming here so don't hesitate to jump right in; you're among friends :)

C
Hello!

What types of games do you enjoy? I mostly play RPGs. I have a few VR games as well.

Anyway, welcome.

There's a space on the couch, come join us...

View attachment 33896
Southern discomfort
thanks the reply lookin forward to hearing more from yah! Like Pokemon style wanna get in to em all but all and all I like. Uh? no let me rephrase that. FPS is the best for those head shot kinda days but really for me I get into them RPG'S Final Fantasy!!!!! Ic you like to star in VR! Can you say coolastic yo

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, there are lots of supportive people here to help or talk if you need it. With the social stuff you're describing, I'm sure a lot of us can relate. It's cool to have another gamer here, do you have a favourite console?

Your travels brought you to the right place. Your challenges are real and important. It will take time, but you find people here get it and understand. New here myself, took awhile to join in sharing. Good job, friend.

New Threads

Top Bottom