• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lonely 27 year old

Consider some other ways you could have been born in which finding a partner would become very unlikely. Imagine you were deformed or hideously ugly, a "little person," born without legs, a disease making your bones to fragile to make physical contact possible, mentally retarded, mute...
... or trangender, for that matter.

My point is, the girl you (AidenMaccullagh) went on that date with was just trying to find love, the same as you . Of course, you have no obligation to feel attracted to her, but try to have some compassion. There is no reason to be scared, or to question your sexuality, or anything like that. And, one way or an other, a girl thought you were worth kissing. In hindsight you may not feel the same way about her, but with persistence you will find the right person.

Also; from her position there are some very good reasons not to disclose her transgender status to prospective dates. There are people out there who specifically target trans women online for harassment, doxing, and sometimes even physical violence. It is also the case that some people fetishize trans women, and most of us want nothing to do with those guys. We would rather people get to know us for who we are before applying preconceived notions to us. And yeah, dating while trans can be dangerous, so often we will get a feel for somebody before disclosing.

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. Good luck in the future.

... or trangender, for that matter.

My point is, the girl you (AidenMaccullagh) went on that date with was just trying to find love, the same as you . Of course, you have no obligation to feel attracted to her, but try to have some compassion. There is no reason to be scared, or to question your sexuality, or anything like that. And, one way or an other, a girl thought you were worth kissing. In hindsight you may not feel the same way about her, but with persistence you will find the right person.

Also; from her position there are some very good reasons not to disclose her transgender status to prospective dates. There are people out there who specifically target trans women online for harassment, doxing, and sometimes even physical violence. It is also the case that some people fetishize trans women, and most of us want nothing to do with those guys. We would rather people get to know us for who we are before applying preconceived notions to us. And yeah, dating while trans can be dangerous, so often we will get a feel for somebody before disclosing.

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. Good luck in the future.
Thanks but now I think this is right to remain single forever. I give up only tranny want me. No no definite no. I gave 9 years of my life to dating and 9 years was my goal. Computer log mission operation relationship as a failure.

Hi Aidan. You are way too young to decide to give up on finding a good partner. Just because you have had a hard time up to now, does not mean you should give up.

Remember, you have barely joined this site. Lol. Once you find your way around and use our resources, you will have a better chance to find a compatible woman.

I have not given up on finding a compatible partner and I am likely old enough to be your grandmother. If a geezerette like me still has hope, then you can at least keep trying a little while longer. By a little while, I mean at least a decade or so. Time does give one a longer perspective. Lol.

I hesitate to push my own blog, but it seems that my latest couple of posts on it, could possibly point you in a more optimistic direction. If not, there are plenty of other things on this site that might do that for you.

Aiden,
Life goes on. This too shall pass. There absolutely ARE kind hearted women that would cherish a relationship with special fellow like yourself. To increase your chances of success you may want to consider your hunting ground. You mentioned God In your post. Do you have any connection with a church? Most large churches are filled with kind, considerate, caring folks that understand that all of mankind are flawed. Not just you and me. Remember that if you are looking for kindness, acceptance, and consideration you must be willing to offer it in return.

I can't help you there. Other than, I might be able to hook you up with my 70 year old widowed sister in Billerica maybe?

I’m so happy for you *high fives but palms are sweaty due to nervousness <.<* the only person I have kissed on the lips is my mum but she’s a girl so that counts

New Threads

Top Bottom